Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Can someone who played all the scenes create a walkthrough of all scenes and how to get heart's.
Please I try today for the first time and don't know what to do? :( :(
Please anyone.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
The Mechanics are awful, the art does look good tho
Just use the cheats in the hint section. Use the arrow keys to move her lust, and bladder, and what is shift and same keys to manipulate yours. Boom you done, worst case you got poor like 1/5 of a cup of water to piss yourself now :p

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
What actually gains the hearts in this, anyway? It's all well and good to jump around to the nice parts of the game but there's now this levels dynamic and I can't seem to figure out what action can actually move this along...
I don't know how to get all the scenes but the hearts is easy earn the coins faster, by winning then let her use the restroom first, or lose whatever then spy on her. If you don't get busted you get a lot of scenes especially if she gets horny enough to masturbate. After certain amount you let her piss herself and jokingly ask if she wants help cleaning up, now you get to masturbate her, then wipe her points for each stage of the new bathroom scene. I haven't got the rest to trigger. At 3 I think it she will wake you up with a licking job I guess you call it, peek and you get points every morning for that.

And you can head to the store to use those heart coins to buy more water bottles for the game and eyeball thing to peek under the table, and also helps you if you peek on the shower. Oh and forgot for shower go outside in upper right corner there is a circle in the tree you can click, that is how you peep on her in shower.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
why is the girl wining so fast
i hit the water out of her hand 2 times and she wins
why is that
also how do i get outside
i only found bathroom and bedroom

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
why is the girl wining so fast
i hit the water out of her hand 2 times and she wins
why is that
also how do i get outside
i only found bathroom and bedroom
click on the background in the sliding door. you need to earn ero coins to unlock more bottles. once she or you dont have any more pottles, the minigame is over.

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to get a blowjob under the kotatsu?
first you need to get her to 4 affection/hearts, then when doing the drinking game, get her excited past 2 bars, at that point she will start giving you footjob, then drink enough water to pee yourself, and she will offer to clean you up.

just as a footnote, you needed to get her excited past 2 bars in the past, but the patchnotes say it got changed to needing 4 hearts, it probably cant hurt still pushing her to 2 bars excitement though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a trick to NOT knocking the glass over when trying to fill it? Every time I try, I end up knocking it over and getting 0 bottles drunk.

Sep 4, 2017
Try to keep the bottles relatively high above your glass, also, catching bottles as they come flying in is a great way to not knock over your glass

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I practiced a bit with just right clicking and that seems to work, though I am using the cheats to help as my speed isn't up to where I can switch between pouring and drinking fast enough to win on the default bottles. Also, I seem to be getting a hang up at both the outdoor spot where she goes to pee and in the shower room, the graphics are moving and noise is still going, but the exit arrow doesn't appear in those two rooms specifically, leaving me stuck there to waste all progress made that day. I also have a question, is it time limited or do I have infinite days? It doesn't give much detail on that in game.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
v1.1

Changelog

- Implemented sleep mechanics:

Breathing

Interactable areas

Excitment

Awakeness state

Expressions

- Drawn, animated and implemented interactions:

Poke