• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Matin_M21

Oct 20, 2018
Anyways I tested it and it seems like what you said is true. I took the liberty of taking the download you provided and the hero version from earlier and simply combined the files from the hero version with the new one. Here's the link to Wet Summer Days v2.1 uncensored with cheats debug.

Mega

So do I get a cookie? :whistle:
Broken link :(
Can someone reupload plz?

• Angry
Reactions: Prick

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I might be doing something very wrong
Makes sure you have the game from the opening post or at least a 2.0 or over version.

Beat the game so you get infinite mode. Buy the bracelet (that looks like a ring) from the shop, do the shopping trip event from the kotatsu room calling it a date and you should give Mizuki the bracelet. Hopefully unlocking the fifth heart. Fill all five before the holiday ends so the game keeps going afterwards.

In infinite mode follow that guide, I think in that that order and you can only do it at night.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This artist has left without any trace and regardless he still getting some money from patreon, is kinda byzarre.

Lazymazy12

Sep 7, 2021
Can somebody recommend similar games perhaps? I kinda liked the art and gameplay. Even that tentacle game was fun. Anything similar to that maybe?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can somebody recommend similar games perhaps?
Look for or make a recommendations (seeking) thread, there's one here with a load of cohabitation games. There's a little threads about interactive or touching around games if that's what you wanted.
I wonder if people ever went into making a community mod project expansion of Wet summer days.
OldKrodger84 was making a 3DGC game that was basically WSD with more focus on the peeing, but that seems on hold now for and they're working on a different one. Not sure this game or engine is one that you get mods like that.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes