• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
The main download in the opening post is compressed as a 7z, you need something like or to decompress it. My copy a few posts back is just a zip, but there's a lot of 7z and rar files around here you'll one of those programs for.
Hi, you seemed to write something about watching the game files, but I did not find. Can you tell me about this?
I just want to try to translate this game into another language.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, you seemed to write something about watching the game files...
I was taking about decompressing the file you get from the opening post, there's a post here about unpacking the games data.win file. What you do with it after though I have no idea.

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
Hi, you seemed to write something about watching the game files, but I did not find. Can you tell me about this?
I just want to try to translate this game into another language.
UndertaleModTool is a newer tool or unpacking the data.win file. You can edit basically all the data in it and save a modified data.win file. Also it has some built in scripts, I think ExportAllStrings and ImportAllStrings may be what you want for translation.

Reactions: mepew

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer was never here, and went MIA years ago so there's not really anyone to complain about any remaining bugs. Although I don't remember anything terrible (except tentacles...) happening in any playthroughs of the completed versions of the game.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes