Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

hiddenwar

Oct 30, 2019
So there's no way to have sex with her in her bed at night when sleeping together? The sex scenes in this game feel a bit underwhelming imo, but I enjoyed the game a lot. Wish the creator was still around, their artstyle is very nice and surprisingly the game is quite relaxing and just makes you feel good, idk, it's just refreshing to see 2 characters of the same age.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the trial on maybe that'll work, it's the 1.3 version though so pretty old. I still think one particular bit of the game would be a nightmare to play properly with touch control.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Look at the recommendation thread here, most of them are SLG games about building up a relationship with a girl.
I just beat the game again recently downloaded from the OP thread and it still crashes to hard white after the credits roll. I did everything except buy that last outfit.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just beat the game again recently downloaded from the OP thread and it still crashes...
Only other thing I can do is post my copy of the game, but it is from the same source as the opening posts should be...

Wet Summer Days 2.1 modded by forbidden101v -

I have added more to the extras folder though. There are saves in endless mode around, but they may not work.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Only other thing I can do is post my copy of the game, but it is from the same source as the opening posts should be...

Wet Summer Days 2.1 modded by forbidden101v - Workupload

I have added more to the extras folder though. There are saves in endless mode around, but they may not work.
Wasn't there an issue with capedhero or something? Like the version that had capedhero as a file hard crashed? I downloaded from mega if that matters.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wasn't there an issue with capedhero or something...
Complete guess but maybe that something to do with the high level patreon reward features for 2.0 Hero, going by the name. I don't remember ever having a actual crash with this version of the game, but have definitely beaten it a few times.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Complete guess but maybe that something to do with the high level patreon reward features for 2.0 Hero, going by the name. I don't remember ever having a actual crash with this version of the game, but have definitely beaten it a few times.
Well its not so much a crash as after the credits roll it just stays on an infinite white screen and doesn't continue after that.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
So incase you got lost around like me, when they said you need to remove the tile for tentacle game, they really meant the wooden floorboards. Heres a picture of the location

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes