Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
would be nice if the creator added more story to it and more features
They haven't been heard from in years. 2.0 was the completed game, with 2.1 adding some extra polish and the Japanese translation for DLSite. Their last few patreon posts were about testing things for the next game.
how to beat the tentecle game ? aany strats?
It seems like just luck but look here, picking over 9000 might just drag it out though.
any guide on while sleeping?
Make her cum for points. Go under the sheet and find the points you can interact with with, when she wakes up clicking the light button a second time with throw the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WH8atTheH8ell

Oct 22, 2021
Can someone help me out? I've followed most solutions on #500-600 (?) trying to unlock the hidden level, but failed every times. I've got 5L favorability, maid costume, conversation about hidden sprites triggered outside the bathroom at night and lights closed in sequence "mizuki, me, kotatsu", but when i click the tile, i just get the text "creaky".
By the way, i also tried the save.dat on #516, but when i reopen the game, the continue button is grey.

Jul 8, 2018
You can join Mizuki in the bath, and sleep with her in her bed. Some of the ones you listed have variations. The table footjob can lead to helping her in the toilet, and with rope the card game can lead to some bondage. When you get to infinite mode there's the annoying tentacle game.
How do i trigger the table footjob aftermath? I got her to say that im a slave but thats about it

WH8atTheH8ell

Oct 22, 2021
Can someone help me out? I've followed most solutions on #500-600 (?) trying to unlock the hidden level, but failed every times. I've got 5L favorability, maid costume, conversation about hidden sprites triggered outside the bathroom at night and lights closed in sequence "mizuki, me, kotatsu", but when i click the tile, i just get the text "creaky".
By the way, i also tried the save.dat on #516, but when i reopen the game, the continue button is grey.
i think i've figure it out. i have to unlock infinite mode first before triggering tile event.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i trigger the table footjob aftermath?
Mizuki has to wet herself and maybe cum (or be very close) I think. A lot easier to trigger with the cheats, check the txt file in the extras folder.

You do need to be in infinite mode to unlock the tentacle game, with Windows 10 you can't use other peoples saves.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can i have sex with her
Eventually. With enough hearts you have to give Mizuki the ring looking item, that triggers your first time. Then you can trigger it again sometimes by kissing. Not sure if it's intended, but I think you can have sex before that when your able to join her in the bath.

Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone one have the full save
if you have, can you give me please
Use the Cheats my dude
Cheat up her hearts and your points 1st day
2nd day go the shop buy ring and other stuff (Not sure if you can do the event on 2nd day) if not?
3rd day start the event give her the ring then you get 5th heart that night
from then on she'll stay with you forever.

Cheats should be in your extra folder.

Reactions: GTgamerSL

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
The tentacle game isn't just hard, its BULLSHIT.
At least most other hentai "fight" games like JSK's flash games or Dog Princess would have you level up the more you lose.
What the fuck is the logic in being able to fully grab literally everything about the girl and still have your attacks miss, and her attacks kill you? RNG is bullshit in that game.

Aug 30, 2020
What do you even get for winning the tentacle fight? I grabbed everything, and tore her clothes, but after that, all of my attacks missed. I'm probably not gonna bother trying again, but just want to know if I'd waste my time if I did try again.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes