Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
Im having a lot of trouble actually playing the game can someone help? i download the file but then it keeps telling me "open with" and i just dont know what to do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i download the file but then it keeps telling me "open with" and i just dont know what to do.
The main download in the opening post is compressed as a 7z, you need something like or to decompress it. My copy a few posts back is just a zip, but there's a lot of 7z and rar files around here you'll one of those programs for.

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
The main download in the opening post is compressed as a 7z, you need something like or to decompress it. My copy a few posts back is just a zip, but there's a lot of 7z and rar files around here you'll one of those programs for.
alright i got 7Zip now but i dont see a decompress button or somthing like that, is there something i did wrong? and thank you for trying to help me by the way

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I dont want this game removed but this game proves that rule 7 not only sucks but its only partially enforced on a flipcoin toss.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
alright i got 7Zip now but i dont see a decompress button or somthing like that...
Run 7Zip and make sure in the options the compressed file types are associated with it, and its intergraded properly in to the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should have asked when you installed it but possibly didn't.
I dont want this game removed but...
Careful about posts like that then, this has been around a while so might be safe others may not.

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
Run 7Zip and make sure in the options the compressed file types are associated with it, and its intergraded properly in to the...
It should have asked when you installed it but possibly didn't.

Careful about posts like that then, this has been around a while so might be safe others may not.
Alright so i got that, and pressed extract files. but nothing happened i dont think. and also I forgot how i did this but i got the full game out here but when i click it it still says the same thing.

1644851971451.png 1644851989915.png
this is what happens when i cdouble click it ^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Alright so i got that, and pressed extract files. but nothing happened...
If you just click, or select extract here it will extract to wherever the compressed file is. So in my screenshot from above it would be to the desktop, and would end up...
It looks like you have just the executable on your desktop, without the rest of the game files. The window saying open also makes it look like the whole game isn't extracted and on the D: drive, although Windows can't open 7z files like that.

Edit - Interrupted by site backup...

Last edited:
Reactions: ImInUrWalls

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
If you just click, or select extract here it will extract to wherever the compressed file is. So in my screenshot from above it would be to the desktop, and would end up...
It looks like you have just the executable on your desktop, without the rest of the game files. The window saying open also makes it look like the whole game isn't extracted and on the D: drive, although Windows can't open 7z files like that.

Edit - Interrupted by site backup...
hmm so I have to download it on another drive? im sorry im not really techy. oh god i forgot i was messing around with the files, um so is this ok to have? and im stuck yet again. oh god wait i think i have it thank you for helping me out! I really apreciate it so muchh.

and btw is there a way to remove this but not delete the files?
1644879276651.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hmm so I have to download it on another drive?
I would just put the 7z on the desktop and try extracting there, just to keep it simple. Check it runs then move the game folder and try it wherever you actually want it to be. I tried it after on a external drive and it started.

Reactions: ImInUrWalls

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...oh god i forgot i was messing around with the files, um so is this ok to have?
Other than the 7z and what might be the Wet Summer Days executable I'm not sure what those files are, they're not from the 7z. Put them in a new folder maybe and if nothing disastrous happens after a while delete it.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Alright so i got that, and pressed extract files. but nothing happened i dont think. and also I forgot how i did this but i got the full game out here but when i click it it still says the same thing.

this is what happens when i cdouble click it ^^
1675926_1644851989915.png
You gotta try double clicking here.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Here's all the version of Wet Summer Days I had from version 1.1 to dlsite modified version. There will be some version missing as I most likely didn't download at the time. Included Night Attack on Little Sis! v1.13 for extra and fun.

What are the major changes? 2.5 gigs is a lot

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What are the major changes? 2.5 gigs is a lot
That's almost every version of Wet Summer Days, and Rayn's other game. You only really need the 2.1 modded one. The change log is in the opening post, and the main download there is the modded 2.1 version.

2.1 is the final more polished version of the game. The modded version of it adds in the extras things that were in the 2.0 Hero version, released before it for high level patreons.

Edit - Phew...

Last edited:

Chissident

May 27, 2017
That's almost every version of Wet Summer Days, and Rayn's other game. You only really need the 2.1 modded one. The change log is in the opening post, and the main download there is the modded 2.1 version.

2.1 is the final more polished version of the game. The modded version of it adds in the extras things that were in the 2.0 Hero version, released before it for high level patreons.

Edit - Phew...
Thank you for the response and clarifying it and including hyperlinks. I knew it likely was addressed in one of the pages, but let's just say I didn't want to go surfing through them... Heh.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

_HornyPotato_

Apr 7, 2021
Does anyone know where Rayn is? Is he gone? Did he stop? Did he disappear? The only things I can find about him is the last post on patreon from 2019. This is one of my favorite games.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes