Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Why is this game marked as English???
When I start game menu is in Japanese. When I click 1st option it shows intro with text in Japanese. When the girl talk it shows text bubble with Japanese text. Seriously!

Also drinking game is stupid. Cant figure it out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I start game menu is in Japanese. When I click 1st option it shows intro with text in Japanese...
For some reason when Japanese was added it was made the default language, change it to English in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To just win the drinking game I only use the right mouse button, and poor a whole bottle into one cup.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i check what kind of version i have?
If you get the game from the opening post you'll have a modded mix of 2.1 and 2.0 Hero version. I think the only way to check is what's in it. 2.0 Hero has the Mizuki neko mode and a extras folder, 2.1 has weather and Japanese.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Here's a screenshot from earlier of the modded game showing the mixed parts from the...
The rain and better sun glow is from 2.1, but the neko and makeup mode menu was only (meant to be) in 2.0 Hero.

Reactions: Gunnams

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there supposed to be something while peeping on her in the bath, after she empties the bath and begins spraying herself down in the empty tub? I've sat and watched for quite a while, and other than her twitching occasionally and a suspicious noise when she sprays her crotch, I haven't seen any progress like she's masturbating nor has she left the bath.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there supposed to be something while peeping on her in the bath...
There is a animation of her masturbating with the water from the shower head. I've never managed to see it in-game, but it was supposed to have been added in 0.9...

Reactions: dalzomo
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes