Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
is the Tentacle game actually supposed to end cause i've fully grabbed her and whenever i grab or attack it just guaranteed misses

Edit never mind one of my attacks finally hit

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
Pretty amazing game i liked it very much...
sadly there waas in my opinion not enough sexual and story content.

The tentacle game was kinda funny but after 9000 its kinda easy though xD

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Here's all the version of Wet Summer Days I had from version 1.1 to dlsite modified version. There will be some version missing as I most likely didn't download at the time. Included Night Attack on Little Sis! v1.13 for extra and fun.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here's all the version of Wet Summer Days I had from version 1.1 to dlsite modified version. There will be some version missing as I most likely didn't download at the time. Included Night Attack on Little Sis! v1.13 for extra and fun.

Thanks added that info to the OP.
And some more Mirrors - - - -

I found some info on RE242244 - what else is in there?
96240754_re242244_img_smp1.jpg 96240755_re242244_img_smp2.jpg

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know how I can grab the music on the menu screen? I hella like it and it's pretty calming
The name of the menu screen is Dear Childhood Friend by 秋山裕和(Hirokazu Akiyama).

PS: I forget how I found the name again. I just recall I digging around the game files in the early version and just found it.
PS2: You can download the song from .

Last edited:

Fake_Egirl

Oct 6, 2020
The name of the menu screen is Dear Childhood Friend by 秋山裕和(Hirokazu Akiyama).

PS: I forget how I found the name again. I just recall I digging around the game files in the early version and just found it.
PS2: You can download the song from .
Thanks guy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How i can trigger the H event?
Which one. There's a few events around, raising Mizuki's affect will let you do more without getting kicked in the head.

If you mean the first proper sex, buy the bracelet (it looks more like a ring) from the shop. When you have four hearts do the shopping event from the kotatsu room calling it a date, and give Mizuki the bracelet. You might be able to trigger sex while in bath with just four hearts but can't remember, think the date is meant to be the first.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Which one. There's a few events around, raising Mizuki's affect will let you do more without getting kicked in the head.

If you mean the first proper sex, buy the bracelet (it looks more like a ring) from the shop. When you have four hearts do the shopping event from the kotatsu room calling it a date, and give Mizuki the bracelet. You might be able to trigger sex while in bath with just four hearts but can't remember, think the date is meant to be the first.
Does it has a Day Limit?? Since im slightly Confused by it and might start a new game since i got that knowledge you said and do without using cheats cuz i use the cheats to explore and how will it turn out (End It's kinda boring that i use cheats walkthrough is Ok for me tho)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does it has a Day Limit??
Twelve or thirteen days, forgetting which has made me have to start again at least once... If you get the final heart full before that you get the best ending, and go into infinite days mode.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Twelve or thirteen days, forgetting which has made me have to start again at least once... If you get the final heart full before that you get the best ending, and go into infinite days mode.
Hmmm ok so i will go from the start then and i just realize you are an active person u even reply my question at imouto life im thankful for that. Anyways On the Bed scene it's seems you cannot fck her right? Where two of you will sleep and you will wake up and only just touching her and nothing else. Am i missing something also how many endings are there?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

aeb94

Jul 26, 2018
Has someone else also problem with to high frame rates? I cannot play like this.
Ofc i am playing on linux through wine

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes