Collection Video wgqhs Collection [2023-07-22] [wgqhs]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Coloottl

Jun 27, 2019
challenge patreon_2.png

Overview:
wgqhs is a 3D artist who makes animations and pinups of characters from video games, such as: The Witcher, Metroid, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider​

Updated: 2023-07-22
Artist: wgqhs -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 1440p
Files: 113 pictures
Length: 42 animations (2h33m)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Torrent (2023-03-21)
Individual Downloads (Animations):
The Witcher:
Metroid:
Resident Evil:

Pictures: - - -

2b_and_marauder_poster_11.png Ciris_ntr_travel_art_6p.png ghost_of_shel_1-3.png samus_mmd_bikini_3-0_p.png samus_mmd_bikini_4-3p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vmanyak

May 21, 2020
Is there any other site to download the group animations from? None of the sites work for me. Only the workupload website from the individual vids work.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
All of wgqhs' work are eventually publicly released and can be found on the artist's twitter page. Note that the twitter releases might have a lower resolution (720p instead of 1080p).

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know if that Samus and Predator video was abandoned? Or was what was done in SFM scrapped so it could be remade in Blender?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know if that Samus and Predator video was abandoned? Or was what was done in SFM scrapped so it could be remade in Blender?
I'd say your assumption is correct. Last time he mentioned it was in january and he only showed part of the intro. Since he's working on another Samus animation in Blender I*d say the Predator animation is abandoned for now. BUT he might start a new one eventually once he gets better with Blender because on twitter he replied to a question about it with the following: "There is still little skill in the blender, so for now I will not start complex projects, Samus and predator or Claire and nemesis". Maybe he didn't make Samus and Predator a priority when still working in SFM because 26Region used the Predator a lot instead and focused on Witcher and RE stuff.

Reactions: wgqhs999
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote