Collection Video wgqhs Collection [2023-07-22] [wgqhs]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021

You are very underrated. I like your Ciri NTR content, your sex positions and storyboarding are perfect, it's hot seeing a pretty model spending a whole day fucking and being so "romantic" with those nasty clapped looking demons lol. I love how the demons are smaller than her, it's not just the same old "giant troll dominating the girl from behind" scene that we've seen a thousand times. Samus content also amazing, esp the scene with Metroid and the one where she has to extract all the cum.

Would love to see you use the same or similar sex positions and do a full movie where Ciri or Samus fucks one or more little goblins all day and night, like she just cant get enough and has to keep draining demons till they're spent.

wgqhs999

Oct 16, 2022
You are very underrated. I like your Ciri NTR content, your sex positions and storyboarding are perfect, it's hot seeing a pretty model spending a whole day fucking and being so "romantic" with those nasty clapped looking demons lol. I love how the demons are smaller than her, it's not just the same old "giant troll dominating the girl from behind" scene that we've seen a thousand times. Samus content also amazing, esp the scene with Metroid and the one where she has to extract all the cum.

Would love to see you use the same or similar sex positions and do a full movie where Ciri or Samus fucks one or more little goblins all day and night, like she just cant get enough and has to keep draining demons till they're spent.
sounds cool, but I'm limited by the computer's capabilities. Now I have already done 2 minutes with Ada Wong and a minute with Jill. but I'm still rendering Claire's last week minute. so for now I’m stuck on time and can’t do 30 minutes of something like that. but perhaps with the release of 5090 everything will change))

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
If you had to choose between:
1) have the physical appearance of these aliens forever and sleep with S@mus several times a day (thanks to extraterrestrial powers).
Or
2) keep your current physical appearance but never sleep with S@mus, only talk with her several time a day..
What would you choose?

Excellent work in any case, amazing pics of S@mus! Thx WGQHS :love:

Reactions: Chibi777

Oppai_Daisuki

Apr 19, 2022
If you had to choose between:
1) have the physical appearance of these aliens forever and sleep with S@mus several times a day (thanks to extraterrestrial powers).
Or
2) keep your current physical appearance but never sleep with S@mus, only talk with her several time a day..
What would you choose?

Excellent work in any case, amazing pics of S@mus! Thx WGQHS :love:
Of course is 1), who can resist to sleep and s3x with Samus? I'm ugly irl btw so this is a good deal.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote