Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Well, excuuuuuuse me Princess, that we don't go down so easily.
Should have made the guy who invented "polish" as a term of refinement call it "frenching" instead. Every project would have been made in a flash :p
I think a joke did run over your head a little here :)

But you just strengthen my point. We need some laid back nation to just go and volunteer for sacrificial altar, instead of slow and potentially painful hunt for dangerous saber-rattling dudes. Debugging would go quicker and smoother.

Also "Total frenching" for the next chapter is worth a try.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
As for all Renpy games -- you can't lose your save files if you just delete your game folder. Save games are in your (hidden, as in "System files") %APPDATA%\Renpy folder, and I doubt you deleted that one "by accident" as well.
What! this is cool!, I did not downloaded the game again yet as iam waiting for the new version, so I asked for the save from now so I get prepared, what you are saying is that the new version will work totally fine with my save, this is juts cool!

Reactions: johndoe19 and odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
What! this is cool!, I did not downloaded the game again yet as iam waiting for the new version, so I asked for the save from now so I get prepared, what you are saying is that the new version will work totally fine with my save, this is juts cool!
yes kinda all renpy and unity and some rpgm like nadia and genesis order saves are stored somewhere in user folder in drive C but if you had fresh win instal and get ride of old one then they gone too

and you can copy them in renpy game folder too incase there none in your pc renpy save game in both place

jokuur

May 23, 2019
What are you looking for? the best 'new' corruption game at the moment (for me) its Demon Boy, Beautiful renders and optional content for anyone that likes them. Kingdom of deception is pretty good as well (Female Prota) lot of content in this 2d game.
thx for recommendation i would say u should try out peasant quest and mist, mist got beautiful 3d blender graphics, models and animations, peasant quest is less pretty but got lot of content and a lot of girls can get pregnant there which i like

odino

Aug 14, 2017
can someone update progress tracker from first page please? its been like that for few days

imagica

May 2, 2020
So I have a tip that i should "explore the mansion and go upstairs", but i don't know what to do? It is about cursed mansion? what i have to do now? Nothing is active at cursed mansion...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
So I have a tip that i should "explore the mansion and go upstairs", but i don't know what to do? It is about cursed mansion? what i have to do now? Nothing is active at cursed mansion...
Uninstall the mod, it's causing a bug there

Reactions: imagica
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes