Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
你好,魔术坚果,

您是否打算将游戏本地化为中文,以使整个国家都可以享受它?

Hello Magicnuts,

Do you plan to localize your game in Chinese so that an entire country can enjoy it?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even if it's just the first release demo, this game art truly are stunning. The gameplay are simple yet fun, the hints system are loud and clear to follow and you don't have any trouble to the point of need a walkthrough to complete the quest (and I hope it would be keep that way to the end)
Truly a promising and great potential game, I really and truly can't wait for the next updates. You are a very great developer magicnuts , seriously even a beggar design can turn me on...Your game are the first to make me feel that way

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Just finished the demo. I love the artstyle, the characters seem interesting and dialogues pretty well written. I love the addition of humor, it really fits the theme and made me smile a couple of times. Overall a very promising game. Best of luck to you guys! I wish I could support you on Patreon, but if you ever going to release it on Steam I'd gladly buy it.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This is game looks promising. I'll probably become a patron.
Thanks, man.

Wow this game is real quality m8, gonna look out for more!
Cheers!

Wonderful game, sexual content was spot on, story’s were interesting, and oddly enough it had good use of humour that actually had me chuckling out loud. Winner all over, can’t wait to see the future content and pregnant scenes.
Thank goodness the humor worked! :LOL: We did try to make the player smile. But humor's tricky and I was worried that they come off as merely stupid. It's a relief to see that you and many others had a few good chuckles when playing the game. Thank you.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
On the Map, why did you shorten District to Dist?

The castle is 16 full characters, while the districts would be 14 or 15 if fully put.

Also what are the plain and sweat? You have Mage which makes sense, High as in nobles, the other 2 aren't easily discernible. Since opposite of High is Low, Noble is peasant, etc.

Deepwood is missing an o

A small weird difference on The Twins' and Shepherdess's (one ends with ' other got an extra s, both are right, but may just want to keep it a single way)

Slightly wish that the images had a "title" like when you go to the maple's home or the shepherd tree no title on where you might be even if the character's mentioned the name of the places previously.

Also after the wood is collected the wood isn't on the Woodcutter's ground anymore, except in the ZZZ image which it remains.

Wow is that comic sans on the orb? Ouch

ORB
steal some alcohol from the begger : beggar

Moonberries (all the other ingredients have time frames in brackets, should this one?)

Clicking the tools for crafting would be nice if the nails and thread also counted.

Milk (should probably have an (again) after the first night)

Is the maple text in the orb less bold or something? I have just done Lana food and rescue Maple, they both have "Wait until tomorrow" but the text looks different in size or boldness

After curing Maple the orb will tell you to wait until tomorrow which if you go to the next day, check the orb it will say that's all for now. Might want to remove that last wait.
Thank you for more great suggestions (and corrections).

- The Dist. abbreviation was merely because I saw that otherwise the banner would become too long which was a problem in the middle of the city where a lot of areas are crammed next to each other. The castle, however, had a lot of space around it. But I honestly didn't give it too much thought, so perhaps I could have fit the unabbreviated word in.

- Both of the plain and sweat districts are for the common people. The difference is that the sweat district is a bit dodgier and has a couple of locations that make people sweat ;).

- Damn! How did I miss that o (thanks!!)

- The "title" for locations is a good idea. Not in the next few releases, perhaps, but later on when we're improving the UI and the GUI we can add that, as well.

- A couple of more people have mentioned that the fonts didn't work for them (even more so in the orb). I'll have to look at it with a fresh eye and see what can be done.

- And thanks again for pointing out all other typos and inconsistencies. I'll look into them.

You're the best!

Reactions: HenWen

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
你好,魔术坚果,

您是否打算将游戏本地化为中文,以使整个国家都可以享受它?

Hello Magicnuts,

Do you plan to localize your game in Chinese so that an entire country can enjoy it?
Hi.
I'm sorry that you cannot play the game because of the language barrier. I am not against translating the game. But right now we're going to focus on advancing the stories and adding content. Maybe in the future.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Even if it's just the first release demo, this game art truly are stunning. The gameplay are simple yet fun, the hints system are loud and clear to follow and you don't have any trouble to the point of need a walkthrough to complete the quest (and I hope it would be keep that way to the end)
Truly a promising and great potential game, I really and truly can't wait for the next updates. You are a very great developer magicnuts , seriously even a beggar design can turn me on...Your game are the first to make me feel that way
Wow, thank you very much. And about the walkthrough, we will make sure it is included with every release.

Just finished the demo. I love the artstyle, the characters seem interesting and dialogues pretty well written. I love the addition of humor, it really fits the theme and made me smile a couple of times. Overall a very promising game. Best of luck to you guys! I wish I could support you on Patreon, but if you ever going to release it on Steam I'd gladly buy it.
Thank you, man. And don't worry about Patreon.

Reactions: libertypics

Jstew

Apr 24, 2017
This is an excellent first release! I felt so bad after breaking Maple's wing, thank you for having the fix for it in this version.

Also, it would be a terrible, just tragic thing if a bunch of Maple's pixie friends found out about the human that didn't die from sex with them...

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Looks amazing and promising! Really really liked first release. Big boobs, maybe a bit more milfs and it's gonna be the best in biz:)

Reactions: magicnuts

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
Hi.
I'm sorry that you cannot play the game because of the language barrier. I am not against translating the game. But right now we're going to focus on advancing the stories and adding content. Maybe in the future.
:sneaky:Just a meme, and thank you for doing a great 2dcg game for us, that's really amazing.

Reactions: magicnuts

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
What is a theme? It is something that merges several feelings and imagination, I took Dark Fantasy because it is one of the things that merges the most feelings, pain, love, romance, hate, friendship, treachery, ect. Did I really need to explain this?

If you knew Berserk, the story of friendship, love and betrayal takes a big place behind the dark, if you knew Game of Thrones, it's not Dark fantasy, it touches a little on everything.

All doesn't come down to one word.
And all of those aspects converge to strengthen the main theme by twisting them for the dark fantasy theme. Friendships leading to betrayal, love leads to people's downfall, hate leads to death, etc. If the love aspect say was used to show that it overcomes everything then it wouldnt add to the theme and the work would suffer. You seem to wrongly think that by just adding a bunch of aspects the story automatically improves, it doesnt. They need to be used as a way to match its theme and strenghten it.
A harem game with comedy has a very set theme or feeling. What does NTR add to its theme? What does the setting or characters exactly gain by having NTR? How does NTR make someone want more to have the girl fucking other guys in a harem? What new insights of the characters you gain that justify it other than just being there to satisfy NTR fans?
You seem fixated on respecting a devs freedom but the dev has had his ideas set from the start and NTR wasnt one of them, yet you are here trying to veer him away from his vision.

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
This games hits me just right. Right in the funs, right in the nostalgia, right in the eyeballs. And of course, right in the pants as well. Definitely going to be following along.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes