Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The art is amazing, and the game feels very polished. Will recommend to whoever I can.
Polished is an understatement, when you see this amount of effort. There's animations in the world map even.

How long would to take to play v0.40 (how much content is there as of now)?
There's definitely a few hours. IMO the devs is very conservative when stating about 40 minutes per update, as I assume his playthroughs went by fairly quick because he knew where to go and what to do. But as a player just getting into this, there's a lot more to discover on your own, so I'd say it's close to double that if you read everything, so that's around 5 hours. For me it took longer - not sure if I'm that much of a slow reader, but I don't think I fumbled around on what to do.

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
I forgot the name of the game, the drawing is similar to this one. The story is that MC goes in search of his sister with whom they were recently on a hunting trip. He comes to the city where in one of the missions he helps to return the holy father to the church from the witch, another one mission, he helps this witch. tell me the name of the game please

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I forgot the name of the game, the drawing is similar to this one. The story is that MC goes in search of his sister with whom they were recently on a hunting trip. He comes to the city where in one of the missions he helps to return the holy father to the church from the witch, another one mission, he helps this witch. tell me the name of the game please
Don't know but you would probably be better off posting your query in this thread
Recommendations & Identification

wdaphaq

Jun 3, 2020
great game! This is some insane level of polish. I played for over 10 hours and I havent encounter a single bug/glitch, great job!

Reactions: magicnuts

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Many games with "shared" 3D assets and shitty animations are getting more than 7k a month on Patreon, Cloud Meadow is getting 15k a month on Patreon, meanwhile, this project is getting 5k... Hmm :unsure:

Reactions: kratos1234

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Many games with "shared" 3D assets and shitty animations are getting more than 7k a month on Patreon, Cloud Meadow is getting 15k a month on Patreon, meanwhile, this project is getting 5k... Hmm :unsure:
and there are some, not bad at all, games (though with "shared" 3d assets, thats not a minus imo, as long as it has some originality/tweaking included) getting less than 100$ monthly (damn, where is that "after" "k" gone :unsure:)...hmmm:unsure:

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
This is one of the best if not the best game in f95 so far. Very polished and detailed. The content is surprisingly a lot for a version that's only 0.4. The art is very very beautiful, I can tell there is a lot of talent and effort behind it. They can even put the sexy version in steam and it still deserves a higher price than Love Esquire just saying.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
and there are some, not bad at all, games (though with "shared" 3d assets, thats not a minus imo, as long as it has some originality/tweaking included) getting less than 100$ monthly (damn, where is that "after" "k" gone :unsure:)...hmmm:unsure:
I emphasized on the word "shared" because it requires less work compared to drawing/designing from ground up and not as a way to dismiss the quality of the work so definitely not a minus, I agree with you on that.
But I haven't seen a game that is good yet is getting less than 100$, although, it's better to swap the word good with popular because in this community the word good means many different things :)) sometimes good for someone is horrifying for someone else and whenever something is good for so many people it becomes popular and popular doesn't go under 100$ a month.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Never fear. Perhaps when this game has been around for 4-1/2 years, like Cloud Meadow, it will be making even more than that. :D

By the way, you need to update your stats. The current monthly incomes (from Patreon) for Cloud Meadows and this game are $18,284 and $6,642 respectively.

As for the quality of animations, I can't vouch for that Unity game (I never play them), but the one's in this game are pretty damned good for being hand-drawn.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Never fear. Perhaps when this game has been around for 4-1/2 years, like Cloud Meadow, it will be making even more than that. :D

By the way, you need to update your stats. The current monthly incomes (from Patreon) for Cloud Meadows and this game are $18,284 and $6,642 respectively.

As for the quality of animations, I can't vouch for that Unity game (I never play them), but the one's in this game are pretty damned good for being hand-drawn.
When developers make enough money the quality of their work usually drops, this is what I fear for this game too but I hope this game gets the completed tag one day, it's one of the best games on F95Zone.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When developers make enough money the quality of their work usually drops, this is what I fear for this game too but I hope this game gets the completed tag one day, it's one of the best games on F95Zone.
Many developers of popular games, those that make a fuckton of money, want to continue making those large sums of dollars. However, they have long since exhausted their original plans, and are just stringing things out to keep the cash flowing. While their original plans my have been exemplary, subsequent additions often are not. The same thing happens in TV series.

Of course, they should finish up their games before they become boring to them and to their audiences, and start new ones. But, dang! Maybe that one great game was all they had in them. Like the One Hit Wonders that so often are seen and heard in novels and songs.

Reactions: polynerph

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think it's pretty cool that patrons are able to decide what character appears in future versions but I feel like that can also be bad because some characters might not get their time to shine because the fanbase has set favourites.

I'm personally hoping that Rose will get her first quests soon-ish but luckily I absolutely love every single woman in the game so no matter who wins I'll still be happy. Still tho, I'm afraid that some girls might not get some time in the limelight.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it's pretty cool that patrons are able to decide what character appears in future versions but I feel like that can also be bad because some characters might not get their time to shine because the fanbase has set favourites.

I'm personally hoping that Rose will get her first quests soon-ish but luckily I absolutely love every single woman in the game so no matter who wins I'll still be happy. Still tho, I'm afraid that some girls might not get some time in the limelight.
This is the problem that always occurs when there are a lot of potential love interests in a game. Regardless of whether fans choose or the developers choose, some players are going to be unhappy with the choice.

It really doesn't make any difference, provided that the developers know what they are doing. They can prevent one or two girls from dominating their releases. Just eliminate the previous winner from the next x releases. But, it won't please everyone.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes