bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
This is a good game. Polished art, amusing characters, and hopefully plenty of expansion in the future. I can't wait to see the content for Gretta.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
All the talk about money makes me uncomfortable, to be honest. Mainly, I think, because there are plenty of great games (not to mention other far more important professions) that make less money than us. I just feel lucky that we can spend the whole day coming up with ways to entertain folks and that people like what we do enough that even though the game is free, they're willing to support us and let us do it full-time without having to look for other gigs. If others make more money, awesome! Power to them.

I think it's pretty cool that patrons are able to decide what character appears in future versions but I feel like that can also be bad because some characters might not get their time to shine because the fanbase has set favourites.

I'm personally hoping that Rose will get her first quests soon-ish but luckily I absolutely love every single woman in the game so no matter who wins I'll still be happy. Still tho, I'm afraid that some girls might not get some time in the limelight.
Every character will get her story eventually. Until now, we have been rather picky with the options in our content polls (the previous one had only three, for example), but we want to experiment and let the 0.6 poll include all characters (except Myrtle and the Main Story). If we see it doesn't work, we'll go back to our previous approach.

Really hoping for some regular updates at some regular intervals. This game is far too good to let fall by the wayside. Just the mechanics and concept alone are enough to get people hooked, to say nothing of the actual smut.
I'm happy you've liked our game. We're trying to have somewhat regular updates. However:
- it is difficult to have it be exact since our stories are of different lengths and complexities.
- being regular doesn't mean it will have intervals you like. Most people (including us) would prefer an update every two months, but with our current number of artworks (and they seem to be increasing with each update), that's simply unattainable.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
All the talk about money makes me uncomfortable, to be honest. Mainly, I think, because there are plenty of great games (not to mention other far more important professions) that make less money than us. I just feel lucky that we can spend the whole day coming up with ways to entertain folks and that people like what we do enough that even though the game is free, they're willing to support us and let us do it full-time without having to look for other gigs. If others make more money, awesome! Power to them.

Every character will get her story eventually. Until now, we have been rather picky with the options in our content polls (the previous one had only three, for example), but we want to experiment and let the 0.6 poll include all characters (except Myrtle and the Main Story). If we see it doesn't work, we'll go back to our previous approach.

I'm happy you've liked our game. We're trying to have somewhat regular updates. However:
- it is difficult to have it be exact since our stories are of different lengths and complexities.
- being regular doesn't mean it will have intervals you like. Most people (including us) would prefer an update every two months, but with our current number of artworks (and they seem to be increasing with each update), that's simply unattainable.
I wish you the best and for whoever may be working with you in this project to succeed and deliver the final product on several gaming publish platforms!
And i personally believe that giving the patrons the option to suggest what character content wants to come beforehand since at the end of the day they are supporting you folk(s) for the effort ya'll putting into this game. at the end of the day when the game its finished all the content for all characters its gonna be finished so its actually a good thing that they decide & suggest what character comes.

The history and the puns are really rich content so i hope that gets to be a thing from time to time but not all the time. or whatever you feel like doing on that part ;P

Honestly when this game its over i really wonder what are you gonna do next! so that actually its a motivator for actual patrons and potential ones who want to pledge to new projects of yours

a quick edit; btw i'm a big fan of Lana really cool character tho!

robotnomor0

Oct 19, 2019
anyone play on android? how to save? i can't see the menu or save button at all. and sometime i need to start again bcuz of that.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Many devs whose games I liked a lot felt really bad for all the things that their followers said and sometimes did to them due to realease time, content, money and so on.

Their solution, sometimes after going through mental health problems, is to don't give a fuck and don't look much at what people say.

What you're doing is coming out great so focus on keeping that going.

Feedback on ingame content and ideas are good, the rest is irrelevant.

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everybody.
The poll deciding the hidden photos of 0.5 has been concluded, and here are the results:

As you can see, Rose was the clear victor, and Madeline, Simmone, and Lana battled it out for the second place, with Lady Goldenbush ending up getting the photoshoot.
Thank you to all Best Friend tier patrons who participated and picked their favorites, and I hope you will enjoy these photos once Chestnut has drawn and added them to the game.
Our next poll will be sometime in the middle of April and will determine the character whose story will be the focus of 0.6.
Cheers

edohakim

May 13, 2018
I play this on my android and everything about this game is 100/10 for me (minus the grandma cause even tho it's an illusion glasses i still don't wanna f her eww xD). Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work(y)

P.S. Holly is the best waifu :love:

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I play this on my android and everything about this game is 100/10 for me (minus the grandma cause even tho it's an illusion glasses i still don't wanna f her eww xD). Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work(y)

P.S. Holly is the best waifu :love:
You have an actual android? Cool! what can it do more? Getting the groceries? Walking the dog? Maintain the garden?
Or do you mean that you have a mobile phone or tablet with Android as the OS? ;)

OK, enough with the trolling from my side........

Could I ask you why you play these kind of games on an Android device?
I really cannot imagine playing this on something with a < 10 inch screen and a touch interface, does that even remotely work well?

(Sitting in front of a 1440p 27" screen here :geek::giggle:)

buehahah

Jul 6, 2020
You have an actual android? Cool! what can it do more? Getting the groceries? Walking the dog? Maintain the garden?
Or do you mean that you have a mobile phone or tablet with Android as the OS? ;)

OK, enough with the trolling from my side........

Could I ask you why you play these kind of games on an Android device?
I really cannot imagine playing this on something with a < 10 inch screen and a touch interface, does that even remotely work well?

(Sitting in front of a 1440p 27" screen here :geek::giggle:)
Dude flexing here with his monitor, jokes on you, I'm on 1440p 31,5" screen here, and there's surely someone with bigger one, why flex with that? :D

Nonetheless, game is really the best one i've seen of this kind. Really looking forward where it will lead :)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes