FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You and everyone else with a specific fetish think they make 'every game better'. Couldn't be further from the truth though.
That's exactly why every single one of these very specific kinks should be optional. I'm not saying that pregnancy content should be shoved down everyone's throat. It's just good to have for those who like it. Those who don't want anything to do with it can freely ignore it in-game and move on without feeling like they missed something. It's really not that hard to understand.

Reactions: _Maou_ and hablat

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok, maybe this will make you shut up and wait for few days. I'm just member of MagicNuts discord's and here's the game progress.

View attachment 1405261
lol nah, they'll just moan that "only" 3 bugs were done. :WeSmart:
Completely disregarding the fact that they have no idea how complex those bugs were, or that 6 items have been removed from the "Total polish" list. :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, you can't please those people.
Certainly not with facts that do not fit their agenda.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's the problem, I can't argue against the inclusion of any of the girls.
The Princess & Lady Goldenbush are both stunning & classy.
Myrtle & the pixie are both adorable.
Holly & Lana are both feisty and seem like they'd be quite an aggressive fuck!
Young Celista(?) is like a magazine model, shame she's built on such ancient framework! :ROFLMAO:

I don't wanna pick just one!! :mad:
;):ROFLMAO:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
This entire discussion is going nowhere. Let's talk about the real deal.

What's your favorite girl? Choose only one!
Mine is a given :p
Myrtle ftw
Pfew, not that's a doozy.

Alfter long meditation, multiple pilgrimages to the Himalayas and self reflection i think i would go with Holly.
The feisty redhead farm girl tomboy wins.
Also her family is just hilarious

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This entire discussion is going nowhere. Let's talk about the real deal.

What's your favorite girl? Choose only one!
Mine is a given :p
Myrtle ftw
My answer is all, I love every single girl and this is a harem game so the more girls appear in the future the better. I'm a greedy son of a bitch after all

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Favorite? Gretta. Sorry, but the big titty MILF is gonna be my favorite in every game, no exceptions. The netori + mommy kink angles just improve her appeal even further.

Second favorite? Serana. I just have a kink for putting arrogant nobility in their place in particular, so I'm looking forward to the inevitable moment when you deflower her.

Honorable mentions: Holly, who I like a lot as a character but more in a "I wanna hang out with her" way rather than as a sexual attraction. Gomira, who I also want to hang out with and it'd be really, really funny if the protagonist were to get pegged by her. Madeline, who is hot but not quite arrogant enough to trip my "I wanna knock her down a peg" kink. Dear Celestine, who wins the "biggest booba" prize but the whole premise of her actually being a nasty old woman who just looks hot due to magic glasses makes things too weird for her to score any higher. (Not weird enough for me to not do her, though.)

Least favorite: Anna. Sorry, she just doesn't appeal to me on any level, at least not in the tiny amount of content she's gotten thus far. The Anna update is the only one I'd seriously consider skipping to wait for the next one.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes