Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I really want to see what they will do in the v0.5. Myrtle content was great, one of the few time I could say I was fully satisfied with a game where it's been updated character by character. Before that was probably Roxxy in Summertime Saga.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Bros... I love this drunken one-eyed elf like you wouldn't believe...

View attachment 1415265

Soon, Lanabros. SOON.
Maybe she's not one-eye but for a reason she use the eye-patch that has nothing to do with a wound or illness, like the pirates... There's is a possibility she make use of darker routes and need her vision quickly without notice anyone of her presence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BegoneThrot

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe she's not one-eye but for a reason she use the eye-patch that has nothing to do with a wound or illness, like the pirates... There's is a possibility she make use of darker routes and need her vision quickly without notice anyone of her presence
And maybe we got another hole to fuck.

God that felt wrong.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That really does seem a rather ridiculous theory.
It only takes 20 minutes for our eyes to adjust to night light levels, yet they claim that a pirate would wear a patch all day, thereby reducing his daytime vision by 50% for the whole of daylight hours, just to save 20 mins adjustment time when it got dark. :unsure:

I think the loss of 50% of your daytime vision, all day long, far outweighs any gain made in that 20 minute adjustment period, when night falls.
Plus, did they forget about the fact that it doesn't just flip from daylight to pitch black?
There's the period called "evening", where our eyes are already adjusting to lower light levels.

I'm afraid that theory seems counter-productive &, therefore, unfeasible, to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Revannn1 and Eridu

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
20 minutes is far too long when you have to hurry during a battle.
20 minutes is to adjust from full day light, to night time darkness.
We have the evening in between, for our eyes to begin that adjustment naturally.
Your eyes need to be open to receive the light and adjust to it. Our pupils dilate as it gets darker, to allow more light in.
I do not think people wearing an eye patch are walking about with that eye open, beneath it.

It's not worth losing 50% of your vision for the whole day, just to save 10 mins adjusting to lower light, from evening to nightfall.
No-one in their right mind would consider that to be a productive outcome.
It would be far more productive to simply sit in a dark cabin, with no lights, for 10-20 mins before dusk. Then emerge with both eyes fully adjusted.

Oh yeah, I'll just put this patch on my right eye and make the whole right side of the ship a blind spot, all day long.
That can't have negative consequences... :WeSmart::KEK:
Not like they didn't have battles during the day!

What you gain is irrelevant, if what it costs you is a much greater loss.
Hanidcapping yourself, by removing 50% of your vision for 10-14hrs, just to save 10 mins adjustment time, is negative equity, not profit.
So promoting the 10-20 minute gain, whilst not acknowledging the 10-14hr loss, is confirmation bias, at best.
Hence the theory is implausible.

The more plausible theory, is that they used it to prepare for going beneath deck, then switched the patch from one eye, to the other.
The eye that had been beneath the patch was able to adjust to the low light conditions, beneath deck, more quickly.
Then they swapped back when they came back on deck, to daylight again.
But this still seems to be rather minimal gain, for quite consequential loss.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Revannn1 and Eridu

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The more plausible theory, is that they used it to prepare for going beneath deck, then switched the patch from one eye, to the other.
And how often do you think they would have to go beneath deck and back up during one day?
I'd say often enough to justify wearing the patch all day.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Hey, can i ask you guys a favour without derailing the thread for too long as WaL is coming out in a week or so and the topic should then stay understandably at WaL only then....

Well, i´m relatively new to this Ero-Genre of Games and i had no idea they can be so entertaining..... but i don´t wanna waste (life)time digging through the low effort, low quality Games only to maybe by luck stumble upon a Masterpiece like "What a Legend". I´m looking for tips.

For example my second favourite game after WaL is "Peasants Quest" but by looking at the Preview-pictures it doesn´t necessarily look like a standout-game (also on like 4th page if you search by ratings) and i only downloaded it because one picture caught my eye and peaked my Interest....so basically i stumbled by accident on a great game. So i´m thinking what else did i miss???

I liked SummertimeSaga (very very amusing too, loved the dialogues at the car-sales), Adventures of Willy (quality of some of the scenes is unbelievable, looks like real people doing it) and Lust Epidemic too.

Basically: excellent games where the women are kind of "organic" and don´t look like blowupdolls or manequindolls that are just beeing put in a pose.

Is Beeing a DIK really that good, as its trading top position with What a Legend so often?

Can please only the ones who have this same games amongst their favourites too give me some "must plays" as they have similar taste?

THANKS!!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, can i ask you guys a favour without derailing the thread for too long as WaL is coming out in a week or so and the topic should then stay understandably at WaL only then....

Well, i´m relatively new to this Ero-Genre of Games and i had no idea they can be so entertaining..... but i don´t wanna waste (life)time digging through the low effort, low quality Games only to maybe by luck stumble upon a Masterpiece like "What a Legend". I´m looking for tips.

For example my second favourite game after WaL is "Peasants Quest" but by looking at the Preview-pictures it doesn´t necessarily look like a standout-game (also on like 4th page if you search by ratings) and i only downloaded it because one picture caught my eye and peaked my Interest....so basically i stumbled by accident on a great game. So i´m thinking what else did i miss???

I liked SummertimeSaga (very very amusing too, loved the dialogues at the car-sales), Adventures of Willy (quality of some of the scenes is unbelievable, looks like real people doing it) and Lust Epidemic too.

Basically: excellent games where the women are kind of "organic" and don´t look like blowupdolls or manequindolls that are just beeing put in a pose.

Is Beeing a DIK really that good, as its trading top position with What a Legend so often?

Can please only the ones who have this same games amongst their favourites too give me some "must plays" as they have similar taste?

THANKS!!!
There's a recommendation section, where you can create a topic and list your favourites & others can make (hopefully appropriate) suggestions to your taste.
Might help to specify genres you like, such as horror, fantasy, crime, space/sci-fi, exploration, management, combat, sandbox, point & click, etc. Along with kinks you enjoy or wish to avoid. If you have any preference over RPGM, RenPy, Unity game engines, can state that there, too. (y)

Last edited:

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
There's a recommendation section, where you can create a topic and list your favourites & others can make (hopefully appropriate) suggestions to your taste.
Might help to specify genres you like, such as horror, fantasy, crime, space/sci-fi, exploration, management, combat, sandbox, point & click, etc. Along with kinks you enjoy or wish to avoid. If you have any preference over RPGM, RenPy, Unity game engines, can state that there, too. (y)
Thanks for helping out a noob! ;-)

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Pleasure mate.
I'm sure some readers of this thread will send you some suggestions by DM, too. Good luck finding something you enjoy! (y)
Yeah, you´re right. DM would be best without "disturbing" this thread.

What a Legend is definitely my favourite game so i thought the best chance for good tips would be from readers within this thread....

Reactions: whichone
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes