moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Awesome game, looks really promising: art style, scenes, etc all brilliant!

Question though: unable to get the spying scene for Serana, I skip time till late at night (the 'zzz' icon in the top left), look in the mirror and can't find anything to click in Serana's room...? I must be blind and stupid lol. Any help please?

Edit: weird, saved my game and tried again at night and it worked... weird bug/glitch?
It's a random scene, she's not always doing that. Not a bug

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Best art I've seen in a game, EVER. Amazing team you guys have got for this, excited to see more!

Question: When you say "Domination" is planned, do you mean femdom or classic maledom? The main character feels a bit gormless at the moment (which is fine, he's still getting his bearings), I'd love it if he shifts over the course of the story into a bit more of a classic masculine role instead of just reinforcing that impotence.

* Not that I have anything against femdom or those who enjoy it, just feels like (to me) that every scene until the PC starts really achieving in his own right is more or less a form of femdom, albeit a vanilla one I suppose.
There will be both male and female dominations. It will depend more on the female character's personality. Some will already be more passive, some will like to be dominated, some will give a fight, and there are a few that will dominate the MC.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Myrtle is the best so far.

Edit. I just had a thought which i won't be offended if is ignored.

In update 1 Myrtle said her dress goes missing. In update 2 Myrtle said she had 2 dresses but now only has 1 left. So what if in update 3 or whenever the castle town opens up you steal that last dress then when she is stuck at home unable to go buy a new one herself she asks you to do it?

You go to the town and buy some slutty dress while telling her something like "it's the current fashion" or "it's all they had in your size" so she is stuck sweeping the house dressed as a whore. Then you say you've found her original dress and give it back to her and she goes back to normal...

Then when you go to the beach you notice that its the slutty dress there not her original one. Now you can either take the dress and it plays out like update 2 or you can walk her back in the slutty dress where she says it "was a shame to leaving it in the wardrobe" and that "she's too embarrassed to wear it at home".

Same event but with double the fetishes, people who like slutty clothes are happy and the people who like seeing her nude can still see that.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys ! Is possible to share a full save from the 0.1 so we can play the content of the 0.2 from there ? I lost mine while ago :-(

Reactions: rateezy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside going to the crystal ball a buncha times, holding CTRL/hitting TAB > you can probably do 0.1+0.2 within like 15-20 mins. Unless you're 1 of dem "readers" type (though with the generally atrocious state of basic reading skillz shown around most threads on F95, you're probably not 1 of those)

z0mbi3

Jul 6, 2019
I really love your work. arts are amazing :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)
keep it up really looking forward to see the final release..

....love u couple....

Keep it up..;);) good luck..

• Red Heart
Reactions: magicnuts

Skytek

Nov 19, 2017
There will be both male and female dominations. It will depend more on the female character's personality. Some will already be more passive, some will like to be dominated, some will give a fight, and there are a few that will dominate the MC.
I really like the creative direction you seem to be taking with the game, I have really high expectations for this one since the story is really good and the art is the best I've ever seen for these kind of games. I'll try to support on patreon as soon as I can, because frankly this game deserves it. Keep up the great work!

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Myrtle is the best so far.

Edit. I just had a thought which i won't be offended if is ignored.

In update 1 Myrtle said her dress goes missing. In update 2 Myrtle said she had 2 dresses but now only has 1 left. So what if in update 3 or whenever the castle town opens up you steal that last dress then when she is stuck at home unable to go buy a new one herself she asks you to do it?

You go to the town and buy some slutty dress while telling her something like "it's the current fashion" or "it's all they had in your size" so she is stuck sweeping the house dressed as a whore. Then you say you've found her original dress and give it back to her and she goes back to normal...

Then when you go to the beach you notice that its the slutty dress there not her original one. Now you can either take the dress and it plays out like update 2 or you can walk her back in the slutty dress where she says it "was a shame to leaving it in the wardrobe" and that "she's too embarrassed to wear it at home".

Same event but with double the fetishes, people who like slutty clothes are happy and the people who like seeing her nude can still see that.
The Myrtle's part in 0.2 was inspired by your earlier suggestions. I've credited you on a Patreon post, but I'm saying it here again: thank you.

We love the idea of a slutty dress. However, I'm hesitant to make repeating content. When possible, we want to add new things. Once the city is unlocked, the MC might get the chance to buy small gifts (like a dress) for all the girls in the village and the wood (and finally spend some of his infinite gold). So cheers, man.

Reactions: Ghostly

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The Myrtle's part in 0.2 was inspired by your earlier suggestions. I've credited you on a Patreon post, but I'm saying it here again: thank you.

We love the idea of a slutty dress. However, I'm hesitant to make repeating content. When possible, we want to add new things. Once the city is unlocked, the MC might get the chance to buy small gifts (like a dress) for all the girls in the village and the wood (and finally spend some of his infinite gold). So cheers, man.
No worries, i just thought it could be a small way to keep the girl and location relevant, mainly because she's my favorite so far. And the idea from last time was based off of the dialogue you had come up with so you should credit yourselves :)

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Really well made game, in every aspect: art, details, humor, animations, story, text and grammar. It´s by far the best game I've played in years (within its universe).
But even so, I've found 2 minor things that could be fixed:
- during the cooking scene with Rose, the text says "... and let is sizzle over the fire.". The correct would be: "... and let IT sizzle over the fire.";
- during the conversation with Madeline, when she uses her powers and her eyes are yellow, her name does not appear above the text, just the mc's name (we know it's her speaking, because the text is in bold letters).
That's it for now, and thank you for this high quality game. (y)(y)

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
...Any chance one of the characters could have a full-blown bush? Particularly the gypsy? magicnuts
Madeline is a Goldenbush, so she has a bit of bush down there. About Rose, I don't know, since we haven't designed that yet.

But even so, I've found 2 minor things that could be fixed:
- during the cooking scene with Rose, the text says "... and let is sizzle over the fire.". The correct would be: "... and let IT sizzle over the fire.";
- during the conversation with Madeline, when she uses her powers and her eyes are yellow, her name does not appear above the text, just the mc's name (we know it's her speaking, because the text is in bold letters).
That's it for now, and thank you for this high quality game.
- Thank you for pointing out the typo. I just corrected it.
- About the second issue, I wanted it to be clear that she is reading the MC's mind and is in his head. But if it was confusing, then something needs to be done. Here's my solution:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it work for you?

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Madeline is a Goldenbush, so she has a bit of bush down there. About Rose, I don't know, since we haven't designed that yet.

- About the second issue, I wanted it to be clear that she is reading the MC's mind and is in his head. But if it was confusing, then something needs to be done. Here's my solution:

Does it work for you?
Keep it in mind will you? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma and magicnuts

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018

Does it work for you?
I didn't get confused, just thought that some color was missing :) And yeah, that's a good choice for a "solution" (it was not a problem after all)!

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes