shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
The problem is that there has been attempts the last couple days to start conversations about the LIs, story elements, design, etc., that included constructive criticism...that all got drowned out and derailed by "dEvS r MiLkInG!!!!!!eleven".

World Clock says it's after 2am Saturday the 30th in Spain, looks like I'll spend all night poking F5 on Patreon every five minutes in the hopes it drops before midnight Mou'ain Time.
great plan

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
The problem is that there has been attempts the last couple days to start conversations about the LIs, story elements, design, etc., that included constructive criticism...that all got drowned out and derailed by "dEvS r MiLkInG!!!!!!eleven".

World Clock says it's after 2am Saturday the 30th in Spain, looks like I'll spend all night poking F5 on Patreon every five minutes in the hopes it drops before midnight Mou'ain Time.
That's pretty much every popular game on this site that takes longer than 3-4 months to update.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Viressa

May 24, 2018
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That's pretty much every popular game on this site that takes longer than 3-4 months to update.
You literally cannot please these people: Their entire purpose is to attempt to harass these creators into quitting. Even if you do a super fast dev cycle like Treasure of Nadia when you release an update every week or every 2 weeks, instead of crying "WAH, MILKING" instead they cry "HAD TO REDOWNLOAD THE WHOLE GAME FOR ONE NEW RENDER, GREAT UPDATE M8." Even if you somehow released a WAL 0.5-sized update every day, they'd just stamp their feet and scream and cry that you weren't doing it twice a day. The real reason for their displeasure has nothing to do with the game itself, but that these creators are "cheating the system" by living off of patreon donations instead of being beholden to a boss that controls their creative direction and can fire them at will.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
You literally cannot please these people: Their entire purpose is to attempt to harass these creators into quitting. Even if you do a super fast dev cycle like Treasure of Nadia when you release an update every week or every 2 weeks, instead of crying "WAH, MILKING" instead they cry "HAD TO REDOWNLOAD THE WHOLE GAME FOR ONE NEW RENDER, GREAT UPDATE M8." Even if you somehow released a WAL 0.5-sized update every day, they'd just stamp their feet and scream and cry that you weren't doing it twice a day. The real reason for their displeasure has nothing to do with the game itself, but that these creators are "cheating the system" by living off of patreon donations instead of being beholden to a boss that controls their creative direction and can fire them at will.
lol idk when was last time im was in genesis thread for anything other than DL update schedule of that dev is insanely perfect
and this dev i like story its great and update always have alot content hopefully rose do not have much plot in main story and update explain atleast 80% of her story

Mar 24, 2020
Really need to start ignoring those idiots, then they wouldn't be able to drown anything out.
I mean, when they get 3-4 responses to 1 post, who's actually doing the drowning out? :unsure:
I'm as guilty of responding as any
Yeah I've got a post deleted for being off topic rebuking some idiocy that the Patreons are shareholders and
therefore slow updates bad or whatever. I don't mind it being deleted, I shouldn't have let myself get baited into replying.

What does annoy me tho that the 10 thousandth comment bitching not just about Magic Nuts, but creators on Patreon in General doesn't get yeeted for being off topic.

There were some really nice convo's on this threat, but the closer we get to release the worse the voice of a thousand entitled imps screeching into the void gets. Can't wait for the update's release just so they get silenced for a while.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes