• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
It's not actually abandoned by the devs. F95 just has rules for when they consider a game "abandoned". What a Legend has surpassed the time frame to get that tag. Once the update (eventually) releases it will get removed for another 18 months; this thread will blow up with discussion and praise for the update, art, story, etc. and a bunch of sour grapes whiners will continue complaining that they didn't get the update as fast as they wanted.

I for one am looking forward to the update and finally getting some Gomira content. If it's as good as the Rose update it should be a good time.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
If you have read that message you may noticed dev's next words:"It's about the same length as Roses's story".
You are missing the point, the dev is saying the update is at least as big as the Roses story in terms of the amount of text and not the amount of scenes/art.

Reactions: Donkeybong

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
You are missing the point, the dev is saying the update is at least as big as the Roses story in terms of the amount of text and not the amount of scenes/art.
Man this has being said before 2 o 3 times.
The update is a huge one, not only in text, but also in tasks: 841 tasks completed vs 1075 tasks in Gomira's. Also, Rose had 199 art tasks and Gomira's has 310.
There is no doubt that this update will be the biggest so far, and the longer too.

PP27

Aug 7, 2020
It's not actually abandoned by the devs. F95 just has rules for when they consider a game "abandoned". What a Legend has surpassed the time frame to get that tag. Once the update (eventually) releases it will get removed for another 18 months; this thread will blow up with discussion and praise for the update, art, story, etc. and a bunch of sour grapes whiners will continue complaining that they didn't get the update as fast as they wanted.

I for one am looking forward to the update and finally getting some Gomira content. If it's as good as the Rose update it should be a good time.
yeah dude sure, 1 character update in more than 2 years will do just fine for you ofc
when do you expect the game to be finished, in 2077?

seilaporraaa

Jul 5, 2023
I replayed the game yesterday, and even though I would love to see new content with Simmone, Anne, Holly, etc, the main storyline is the one I'm looking forward to see the most. The Elven stuff is the most interesting to me. Also, I think these three are the hottest in the game, if excluding the ones with finished storylines, and they're all linked to the main quest. Need more with them. Which saddens me cause I think the main story will be their last focus?

Captura de tela 2024-04-11 121758.png Captura de tela 2024-04-11 121826.png Captura de tela 2024-04-11 121958.png

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes