hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The developer team trying to create a game that can not be finished before +10 years.
Where do you get that idea? Honestly this game is basic as fuck compared to most AVNs / H games that exist nowadays. There are at least 2 people working on it (not solo dev.) It uses basic 2d cartoony art. The plot is completely linear/kinetic, there are no meaningful choices and no branching story paths. I really don't know how they could make it any simpler lmao. Which makes it even more hilarious that they keep crying "OHHHH WE NEED MORE TIME TO POLISH" uhhhh there are a lot of way better games with much more complex structures and higher quality art, that crank out updates much faster.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Where do you get that idea? Honestly this game is basic as fuck compared to most AVNs / H games that exist nowadays. There are at least 2 people working on it (not solo dev.) It uses basic 2d cartoony art. The plot is completely linear/kinetic, there are no meaningful choices and no branching story paths. I really don't know how they could make it any simpler lmao. Which makes it even more hilarious that they keep crying "OHHHH WE NEED MORE TIME TO POLISH" uhhhh there are a lot of way better games with much more complex structures and higher quality art, that crank out updates much faster.
I know,right?
This game is very linear and simple,you dont even have currency,theres no minigames or anything.
They are polishing what exactly?

Emirkaan

Dec 5, 2020
There are at least 2 people working on it (not solo dev.)
I already said the developer team, and don't forget the fact that having more than one people in adult game projects is just a miracle.

It uses basic 2d cartoony art.
Lol, I wouldn't call it "basic" cartoon art. And we all know that creating 2d assets are more time taking than using daz 3d stuffs. It's not the one of the most detailed drawings but still a lot more than "basic" cartoon art.

The plot is completely linear/kinetic, there are no meaningful choices and no branching story paths. I really don't know how they could make it any simpler lmao.
Yes, it's just linear fetch quest type stuff. But if you look at the world map, we mostly played the current content in the "Old Capital", but there's also "Festive Isles" - "Bowl Town" - "CIN Town" - "Hump Town" - "Rum Town" - "New Capital" - "Floa Town"

So, it's not like the story ending soon.

Which makes it even more hilarious that they keep crying "OHHHH WE NEED MORE TIME TO POLISH" uhhhh there are a lot of way better games with much more complex structures and higher quality art, that crank out updates much faster.
This game is not a masterpiece but it's not in a bad place in adult game market either.
And like I said, it will take +10 years to see the end unless the dev team just bored 'n created some unexpected weird ending before seeing the whole story.

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
The game is good you're right. The release between update seems a bit exaggerated to say the least. I think people here are fed up with fake promises. I mean 2 years to get a few tenth of percentages every couple days (it was a couple percentages by the start of the V0.7) they clearly are shiftless. Plus now 100% content is claimed, they start increasing tenth of percentages every day of "polishing", seems like a joke.

Yeah ok we don't have to pay for the release, i don't support them on patreon for this particular reason. The amount of time between updates seems out of reason, and I think it's ok tu put a finger on those milking behaviors and - i hope i'm wrong - fake promises.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The game is good you're right. The release between update seems a bit exaggerated to say the least. I think people here are fed up with fake promises. I mean 2 years to get a few tenth of percentages every couple days (it was a couple percentages by the start of the V0.7) they clearly are shiftless. Plus now 100% content is claimed, they start increasing tenth of percentages every day of "polishing", seems like a joke.

Yeah ok we don't have to pay for the release, i don't support them on patreon for this particular reason. The amount of time between updates seems out of reason, and I think it's ok tu put a finger on those milking behaviors and - i hope i'm wrong - fake promises.
Once again, please tell us where the "fake promises" are. Devs continously adding tasks are exactly the opposite of a "promise". On a daily basis, they are explicitly telling everyone the game is not ready and there are still more work to do. The pace has been glacial during all this 0.7 cycle due to reasons we all know about. They even said on their weekly report that this polishing phase may take a few months, and it's only been a week since then. You are free to not believe them but at least be honest there, people having wrong expectations (or being unable to understand a simple chart) is not equal to devs making fake promises.

Reactions: KillerBee487

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... put a finger on those milking behaviors and - i hope i'm wrong - fake promises.
Again this word "milking".
When there are no ppl who get milked, then there is no milking.
Who WANT to pay are not milked (otherwise they would leave).
Who does not want to pay is not milked.

So no milked ones - no milking.

Reactions: TREXrg
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes