• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Not sure how tf ppl still defend these 2. 2 years, not to mention taking a paid break just cuz a kid was born. Don't get me wrong but people are paying for developing the game not for you to take care of kids on a paid leave. Not to mention I'm guessing we have 0 proof they actually have kids.

People weren't born yesterday, so they know very well that people like to scam with these hentai games and the fact that they have a game taking 2 years for an update, which I can bet shouldn't take this long as it's not even a full fledged indie game proper, I'm smelling exploitation. When Devs take more than 6 months to create an update, without extenuating circumstances, you know there's something going on. This has been a pattern for what... A decade now with these hentai games?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure how tf ppl still defend these 2. 2 years, not to mention taking a paid break just cuz a kid was born. Don't get me wrong but people are paying for developing the game not for you to take care of kids on a paid leave. Not to mention I'm guessing we have 0 proof they actually have kids.

People weren't born yesterday, so they know very well that people like to scam with these hentai games and the fact that they have a game taking 2 years for an update, which I can bet shouldn't take this long as it's not even a full fledged indie game proper, I'm smelling exploitation. When Devs take more than 6 months to create an update, without extenuating circumstances, you know there's something going on. This has been a pattern for what... A decade now with these hentai games?
If they say they had a kid, and that they'd be taking care of her first and foremost (which is literally an extenuating circumstance, and you can ask anyone going through it), and some subscribers still choose to keep paying them, doesn't it mean these subscribers actually want devs to take a paid leave (which is a worker's right, btw) and that they are willing to cover that? Anyone still supporting them on Patreon after reading those news wouldn't be paying them just to work on the game but also to take care of their kid, so that part of your reasoning is faulty at best.

Also, what proofs of them actually having a baby would you be willling to accept as an undisputable truth? What's the point of sharing docs or pics violating all reasonable privacy measures and even some laws, if people would still say everything is fake and a scam attempt? Things are simple enough: if you trust devs' word, you'll support them until the very moment you get tired of throwing your hard-earned money at them; if you don't trust them, you just don't support them. Easy system that seems to be working well enough for everyone actually involved.

Sep 26, 2021
Please, just stop. You are making a fool of yourself.
You obviously knows nothing about the cost of leaving in south europe.
You know nothing about the median salary in spain.
You don't knowhow many children they have.
You didn't even fact check their available info and magically deduced they must have a second gig.

You just made wild estimate and own projections of your north american standart of living. You are the epitome of clueless egocentric american. Barging in a forum with no insight on the topic but loud and mighty sure to be the voice of reason.

[No offense meant to north americans as a whole. It's just that sometimes, stereotypes write themselves]
By all means, please enlighten me. Break down how a Median Income is actually enough to live-on in Spain? In the US it says around 35K... That is below the poverty line in the Northeast, and on the West Coast in the US. But, I suppose the 20+K Median Income number the internet has stated is more accurate in Spain?

Sep 26, 2021
Please, just stop. You are making a fool of yourself.
You obviously knows nothing about the cost of leaving in south europe.
You know nothing about the median salary in spain.
You don't knowhow many children they have.
You didn't even fact check their available info and magically deduced they must have a second gig.

You just made wild estimate and own projections of your north american standart of living. You are the epitome of clueless egocentric american. Barging in a forum with no insight on the topic but loud and mighty sure to be the voice of reason.

[No offense meant to north americans as a whole. It's just that sometimes, stereotypes write themselves]
Then prove me wrong. Show me the evidence and data to support the claim that 80k is above and beyond what a family of 3 (4 according to another user), needs to survive in Spain.

B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
Then prove me wrong. Show me the evidence and data to support the claim that 80k is above and beyond what a family of 3 (4 according to another user), needs to survive in Spain.
Average salary in Spain is 27,000 euros per year, times two is 54,000 Euros which is roughly 58,000 dollars. So they make more than the average Salary. Took me 30 seconds to google, but some basic effort in.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
It's all a real shame, since the game itself is one of the better ones, but we can only move on and look back on this and laugh.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Average salary in Spain is 27,000 euros per year, times two is 54,000 Euros which is roughly 58,000 dollars. So they make more than the average Salary. Took me 30 seconds to google, but some basic effort in.
6-7000 dollars every month is a nice income. There for that we don't get any updates, it's very nice...

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
What is even your point,man?
If this devs would be struggling with money they would be working actual jobs,not wasting 4 months fixing bugs in a renpy game.

Reactions: anon8525

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
LoL "average salary" they said, aren't they lucky those "average" people, not only they don't make part of the majority that gets 10,000€ year but they also don't belong to that privileged group that gets +10 times more than that but ends being hated by the poor for it, indeed being among the "average" is the best option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes