Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm still confused as to why Gomira won the poll over characters like Holly, Simmone or Madeline. Do any of the in-game characters even know who she is?

I wonder if voters regret it know. I guess i can see dommy mommy potential and I can't really think of any other vns that let you pork an orc (as a male). And she's probably the most mysterious character. Damn maybe I just answered my own question.
No one expected the fucking update to take two years in a renpy game BTW.

• Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_ and D2K
Sep 13, 2019
I loved this game but this is ridiculous. I found this game when I was at the rock bottom phase of my life - no job, no passion and an alcoholic. This game really softened the blow that life had so cruelly delivered to me. I visit this forum once every six months just for this game and every time I did so I was disappointed. Granted it was only like 4 or 5 times but it's still pretty weird to have done it so many times without seeing any progress.

For more context, the last update came right before I broke up with my previous girlfriend whilst we were living in a shitty apartment with little to no money. Now I have a better job, a nice car and a fiancé. That is to say 2 years for 4 hours of content is bullshit, man.

They seemed so passionate about this game at first but shit happens I guess. Still rooting for them though, they've got talent - wish they had the discipline to see it through as well.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
I loved this game but this is ridiculous. I found this game when I was at the rock bottom phase of my life - no job, no passion and an alcoholic. This game really softened the blow that life had so cruelly delivered to me. I visit this forum once every six months just for this game and every time I did so I was disappointed. Granted it was only like 4 or 5 times but it's still pretty weird to have done it so many times without seeing any progress.

For more context, the last update came right before I broke up with my previous girlfriend whilst we were living in a shitty apartment with little to no money. Now I have a better job, a nice car and a fiancé. That is to say 2 years for 4 hours of content is bullshit, man.

They seemed so passionate about this game at first but shit happens I guess. Still rooting for them though, they've got talent - wish they had the discipline to see it through as well.
Great work getting through those rough patches in your life! Hoping things continue to go great for you!!

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020

Man I feel you. I was in a pretty bad position academically and economically (college problems and I was going to be a freshman in a different city so I needed money like a lot.) when I played the last update. Then, I figured everything out now its all OK not the best but I am doing just fine... but there still is no update. I am not being toxic or anything since I dont pay for this game but when I think of it it feels kinda interesting you know all the things happened between two updates. I wish all the best for you bro.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes