FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm so envious of all the people who will be able to play this game in a complete or mostly complete state a few years down the line. Playing update by update is already so much fun but jumping in when it's completed must be overwhelming.

I'm happy to see that there's many new Lana fans now after the update... just as expected. This will probably be an on-going trend for the game as I'm sure people will continue to fall in love with the female characters that are getting their time to shine. Very excited that it's Rose's turn next and I can't wait to see what the team has up their sleeves this time.

Oh I also think the release order we have going on right now is pretty nice where it's 'story' -> 'character focused' -> 'story' -> 'character focused' and so on. Even the story focused updates still feel like they are expanding both the story as well as giving the spotlight to a specific character (like with Lana now) and I like that a lot.

Reactions: bogodit

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Played 0.4->0.5 and must say I was surprised of the quality of content. Previously game was mostly teasing and hinting that MC is more than he appears to be, and in this update all the gloves were taken off. Plot advantaged miles ahead and there was plenty of steamy sex. It is difficult to estimate how far the main plot has advantaged, a pity that not all girls are involved into the main plot. But had them, then overall plot would be too complex. Humour 10/10 as well graphics.

dora94

Jun 7, 2020
love this game , just play it again and notice something and curious. will dev fix Lana eyepatch in future @@ when they her eyepatch should be on the left eye @@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
hi friend i tried to do as you said but even the compressed one got stuck before sex in the barrel and gave me the same traceback ... do you have any other advice? or do you have a save file that I can upload immediately after sex in the barrel? with the hope that it will not get stuck in subsequent animated scenes..
Here's a save right after that barrel scene, sorry for the delay. You should find it in page 14 of the save/load menu. Hope it works

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Here's a save right after that barrel scene, sorry for the delay. You should find it in page 14 of the save/load menu. Hope it works
mayylok if you want that save to show up in a different position, just change the filename.
14-1-LT1.sav to 1-6-LT1.sav and it will show up on Page 1, save slot 6.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español actualizada / Spanish translation updated - v0.5.01

*** UPDATED POST 2021-OCT-01 ***

Traducción al Español - v.0.5.01

Gracias al kit de traducción, el juego está 100% traducido, imágenes incluidas. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. Debería arrancar ya en español, siempre podéis cambiar de idioma en el menú Preferencias

Mega

---
Spanish Translation - v.0.5.01

Thanks to the translation kit (nice job there, magicnuts), the game is 100% translated, pics included. As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game. The game should start in Spanish, but you can always change languages in the Preferences menu

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
love this game , just play it again and notice something and curious. will dev fix Lana eyepatch in future @@ when they her eyepatch should be on the left eye @@
That's actually pretty common in renpy games. Comes from using the same image for the character and mirroring it depending on which direction the character is facing.

Pitch_Black

May 9, 2018
Fantastic, Fantastic game. The story and humor are great, the characters are diverse and engaging. The artwork is simply beautiful. Sat down to play for an hour, after 4 hours I had to tear myself away and can't wait to get back to it. Look forward to more.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633139127316.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you have all played 0.5 by now and are as excited about Rose's story in 0.6 as we are.

0.5 Quality Poll
Please remember to go to and let us know what you think of the quality of the 0.5 update.

Refunds
We have many new members this month (hello and welcome!), and I just want to remind those who joined in the final days of September that we will soon refund your earlier pledge so that you're not charged twice. You can expect to receive a message from us sometime around the 5th of October (when all payments have been processed) confirming that the refund has been issued.

Android issues
Even though the Android versions available were ported unofficially by players, they work well on most devices. With 0.5, though, we have received reports that some phones and tablets experience issues when loading more resource-heavy scenes (i.e., sex scenes).
Why is that? Because I did not make the game with Android devices in mind (it is hard to do that given the variety of devices out there), and I had not done any Android testing either, since it would have taken us even longer to release 0.5 had I done that. The sex scenes in 0.5 use more images per loop (20 rather than 12), and some of them are larger than 1920x1080 pixels. The vast majority of phones and tablets can run the game, of course, but some can't.
What can those players who experience issues do? In the first place, I suggest you try Joiplay. I have heard from many players who had problems with the Android version that they could resolve their issues using Joiplay (together with its Ren'py plugin).
Additionally, I will try to see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this issue for current players. I can't promise a solution, and I'm not going to change the existing (and functioning) code, but perhaps modifying the framerate or making an Android-only version with fewer images per loop will do the trick.

0.5's serious part
We have received a lot of messages and comments from players and patrons to the effect that they are happy with the content of 0.5 and don't mind and even enjoy its more serious parts.
I think I need to clarify the situation since perhaps 'serious' wasn't the right term. When we were planning 0.5, it was by far the most difficult update we had made. It had a lot of things to achieve: get us inside the city, introduce Simmone, advance Lana's personal story, resolve her issues, unlock the mansion, introduce us to Sev, rescue Madeline, and do these in a way that would allow us to add sex scenes in the middle and include enough humor and action to keep things interesting. The one bit that I wasn't sure of was from Lana's first vaginal sex until her rescue from the pillory. I remember us thinking it lacked humor and was a tad too dramatic without many fun events. We added the time magic and foreshadowed what was going to happen to Serena, but we didn't have more ideas and had to move on. You can imagine that when after months, we heard some of our testers voice the same concerns we had (because we asked them to be brutally honest and critical), it made sense to us, and this time, we could see a solution. That's why we said we were going to make some changes.
What were the changes we had in mind?
  • Sev speaks to the MC twice, once telling him he has the Gift and then the next day about how he is going to die. The main information shared in the second scene could easily have been included in the first one. By removing the second discussion, we wanted to reduce repetitiousness and shorten that part a little.
  • Lana attacked the MC with a dagger, looking for the runestone. We thought that was a bit too much, and instead, we decided we could remove the scene entirely and have a serious chat when she's in the pillory.
  • With Lana believing the MC quicker, we wanted to add an additional cutscene in the pillory. This would have been a tough one, as we thought we could do something slightly sexy and light-hearted without messing up the overall seriousness of her situation.
That's it. We thought these changes would improve the update, and our plan was to do them during the weekend. We weren't going to say that, of course, in case we needed the last six days of September. But when we saw people's negative reactions to our decision to work a few more days on the update, we simply didn't have the energy to deal with it.
But anyway, that's over now, and we're just so relieved that most of you enjoyed the update.
Will we still make these changes in 0.6? That was our initial plan when we announced the release last week. But right now, we just want to focus on Rose's content and haven't sat down to discuss what we'll do with those changes. Perhaps we'll change them in 0.6, perhaps with the next part of the Main Story, and perhaps we keep the content as it is and spend our time developing new stuff.

What's next?
Starting tomorrow, we will begin planning Rose's story. I cannot tell you anything about it until after the planning phase is done, but it will be somewhat similar to Myrtle's update structurally.
Lastly, we will take Sundays off again.

That's all
Hope you have a great weekend
Cheers

kraut

Nov 1, 2017
That's it. We thought these changes would improve the update, and our plan was to do them during the weekend. We weren't going to say that, of course, in case we needed the last six days of September. But when we saw people's negative reactions to our decision to work a few more days on the update, we simply didn't have the energy to deal with it.
But anyway, that's over now, and we're just so relieved that most of you enjoyed the update.
Will we still make these changes in 0.6? That was our initial plan when we announced the release last week. But right now, we just want to focus on Rose's content and haven't sat down to discuss what we'll do with those changes. Perhaps we'll change them in 0.6, perhaps with the next part of the Main Story, and perhaps we keep the content as it is and spend our time developing new stuff.
You know, waiting is hard. But if the result is as great as yours, it's worth it (congrats!). I personally am happy to wait longer enjoying the great humor, the perfect details and the deep story (and so on) afterwards instead of having a poor result faster. (y)

... Waldo's wife with those big tits of hers is also time for her to be a slut ...
Yes! At least to punish that ass Waldo (and - of course - because she's a damn sexy lady). ;)

Not to forget that hot Orc Lady, who could "ambush" him in the woods... :D

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes