Sep 14, 2023
Why would you pay for something you aren't guaranteed you are getting?
Are we still complaining about the long update? You pay because you want to support the authors, and they make this game because they like to make it, as a thank you to all the games they already played.

And if you support them, you get your name added, you get to make an avatar, and you get to join polls for which girl the next update should be. And unfortunately you also got the select that the next update be a lot bigger, which of course takes a lot longer.

And fi you don't have the money or don't want to, then don't support them. Nobody is forcing you. And you still get to play the game when the next update comes out. Not happy about it, good bye...

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
I can't believe how good the art for this game is. I wish I Chestnut had other socials where I could look at her other work. But I guess she doesn't want to connect her actual identity to this game, hence the pseudonym.

Reactions: Finuee
Sep 14, 2023
I can't believe how good the art for this game is. I wish I Chestnut had other socials where I could look at her other work. But I guess she doesn't want to connect her actual identity to this game, hence the pseudonym.
They have kids, those kids and family. Do you want the school in the future to know about their activities? Do you want everyone in the family to know about this ?

Maybe if the like the game its okay, but just imagine half the family are prudes...

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Forget the family, imagine what the poor kids would go through IN SCHOOL. Yeah hell no. That's right up there with your friends finding out your mom does onlyfans, lol.

Reactions: Calvar
Sep 14, 2023
I finally understand it, they wait so long for the update, that most forgot the game, and want to play it again, when we finally get to see the new update. Making us having even more fun... (And not complaining about the small update).

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Guys, does this game have background musics for every screen? For me, it doesn't. In the map screen, there's music. Most other places, just birds chirping and stuff. Is this how this game is for everyone?

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Normaly yes, but in this case I'm not so sure.

But still you don't pay to get anything, you pay to support them, because you liked what they have been doing and hope they will continue doing it.
I agree with you, but what I meant is that no one will work for free without donations.

Sep 14, 2023
I agree with you, but what I meant is that no one will work for free without donations.
That's why I said the first line. Because there background story, is that they make it for fun as a thank you to the community because of all the games they played for free.

Of course if no one is donating anything, it means nobody likes it, which probably would make them stop continuing the game.

So you are right too...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes