FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow, I've only seen now that Holly will be the focus in v8.0. That's obviously great for Holly fans because her update that came a while ago wasn't as thorough as everything that came after it... but I had kinda hoped that the main story would continue after Gomira so there's be a rythm of character->story->character->story and so on. In the last story update we've seen that even when the story is in focus, a character can still get their time in the limelight, like with Lana. I would assume Madeleine would be the next in line in the following story update.

Sep 14, 2023
Wow, I've only seen now that Holly will be the focus in v8.0. That's obviously great for Holly fans because her update that came a while ago wasn't as thorough as everything that came after it... but I had kinda hoped that the main story would continue after Gomira so there's be a rythm of character->story->character->story and so on. In the last story update we've seen that even when the story is in focus, a character can still get their time in the limelight, like with Lana. I would assume Madeleine would be the next in line in the following story update.
Yeh they did that character->story->character->story, by 6 months, but because they need more than 6 months now, they skipped the story part..

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
Do you know that one more reason why it takes so long to update the game is that dev spends a lot of time writing Weekly report.
IMO, writing weekly report wouldn't that too much time except if the developers are yanderedev level of lazy. I think releasing several smaller release would waste more time to the overall progress of the game development than what the dev doing right now since it takes time to make sure that a playable release don't have major bug and oftentimes, developer that do monthly release would spend several days or even weeks to fix bugs on their previous release

Reactions: KillerBee487

ScionDayne

Jun 2, 2022
This thread was getting too kind and was focusing too much on discussing the game, time for the same arguments we've been having for the past year!

(sarcasm)
What the hell game do you want to discuss exactly? We'd be having the same discussions we've had since the last update or prior so you think you're going to get some sort of new fresh take on a game that's taking it's sweet time in development? You need a game or some updates to have a discussion... where's that at?

Yeah let's rehash the same old points about the game we had six months ago.
(sarcasm)

Reactions: Grungelad and GaRbS

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
What the hell game do you want to discuss exactly? We'd be having the same discussions we've had since the last update or prior so you think you're going to get some sort of new fresh take on a game that's taking it's sweet time in development? You need a game or some updates to have a discussion... where's that at?

Yeah let's rehash the same old points about the game we had six months ago.
(sarcasm)
And round and round we go

(not sarcasm)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And round and round we go

(not sarcasm)
To be fair, it's been over a year and there is nothing left to talk about. There is only so much that can be discussed and hype for future content only lasts so long.

Any large gap for any game leads to the same discussions because people either get bored or frustrated with waiting.

Those in the frustrated camp will drag out ye olde milking arguments and the occasional "dis abandoned?" comment.

Those that love the game stop replying so much because any points about the game they had to make have all been made and even they can't keep a thread going on hype fumes alone.

Sometimes when we think the mods aren't watching some of us like to shitpost for the giggles and try to liven a thread up with funnies, even better if we can find someone preaching that the sky is falling we can mock.

So threads enter this kinda limbo state until the next update comes out and then we rinse and repeat.

It's the ciiiiiiiiiiircle of lifeeeeeee.

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Damn, 16 months since the last update? .. on the other hand .. the game has beautiful artwork and fantastic quality overall making it easily one of the best adult games on the site ..

Hope the game itself is not abandoned .. cuz Myrtle is a total IMFAUB - Ideal Mother For Any Unplanned Baby!!!

Nuff said .. Great game ..

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
To be fair, it's been over a year and there is nothing left to talk about. There is only so much that can be discussed and hype for future content only lasts so long.

Any large gap for any game leads to the same discussions because people either get bored or frustrated with waiting.

Those in the frustrated camp will drag out ye olde milking arguments and the occasional "dis abandoned?" comment.

Those that love the game stop replying so much because any points about the game they had to make have all been made and even they can't keep a thread going on hype fumes alone.

Sometimes when we think the mods aren't watching some of us like to shitpost for the giggles and try to liven a thread up with funnies, even better if we can find someone preaching that the sky is falling we can mock.

So threads enter this kinda limbo state until the next update comes out and then we rinse and repeat.

It's the ciiiiiiiiiiircle of lifeeeeeee.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Just glad there's people still in this thread, at least. Shows how much passion there is behind this game.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1700266483163.png
Weekly report 184

Hi everybody.
First of all, we have an active poll deciding a new outfit that Gomira will wear in the course of 0.7, and if you can vote and haven't yet, you can do so here: Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll.
Now to the report: we've had a productive week finishing the new event, and I'm happy to say that I think the outcome works. The new sequence is relatively short, but it adds some much-needed variety before the MC and Gomira lunge into the events of the second quest. Anyway, here's a summary of our tasks:

Chestnut:
She finished the design and the art of the four outfits (we shared a video showing the creation of the options here); although they're missing the hands while Gomira's sprite is talking, the neutral base hands and all the details are done. She also drew a new background and adjusted one of the cutscenes that is used in this event (it mostly uses sprites).

Pistachio:
I wrote more dialogues, posed a bunch of text, created more placeholder images, and tested the whole thing several times. In our initial plan, we wanted to add a 'crafting' bit as well, but it felt too forced, so we canceled that. Instead, Chestnut had a better idea, which I think has worked well. I'm not yet done with the posing, but by tomorrow morning, when I post the daily progress update, I should have been done with this event.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut has gone back to working on animations, and I imagine she will finish at least one more sex scene (her plan is to finish two).
I want to return to posing later dialogues again, but I'll probably need a bit of replaying to get a feel of where I was before we did this extra event.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes