PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well, you know why it was that long and that won't be the norm, and give her a chance, a lot of characters I don't like at first, but sometimes their story will change your mind. I didn't like the woodcutter's wife either, but her story was still fun, and I like her better now.
I love her from first time. She is best girl in game for now. Her story is graet.
And I'm usually on curly dark haired girls :)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well, you know why it was that long and that won't be the norm, and give her a chance, a lot of characters I don't like at first, but sometimes their story will change your mind. I didn't like the woodcutter's wife either, but her story was still fun, and I like her better now.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet all future updates are > 1 year going forward. Firstly cause this game is quality and hand drawn (both of which take serious dev time), but also cause the Devs are pretty slow to produce content.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
This game has a way to make you love literally any girl whose storyline you're going through, regardless of your first impressions. Right now, I feel nothing for the princess in the mirror. I hope that changes in the future

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has a way to make you love literally any girl whose storyline you're going through, regardless of your first impressions. Right now, I feel nothing for the princess in the mirror. I hope that changes in the future
I feel something for her, I can't wait to put her over my knee... :cool:
The only one I really want nothing to do with is the matchmacker ...in any form. Not even if she really looked like the glasses showed. I find her rather repugnant either way. :KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I feel something for her, I can't wait to put her over my knee... :cool:
The only one I really want nothing to do with is the matchmacker ...in any form. Not even if she really looked like the glasses showed. I find her rather repugnant either way. :KEK:
My sweet Celestine. This one is really funny plot. She is sexy as hell and nice but like old she is really rotten.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Arigato3210

Nov 3, 2019
Now, now, now... We have 7 girls in total which didn't get their own large update, right? Holly, Greta, Simmone, Maple, Anne, Madeline, and Serena (excluding Celestina ofc.). I don't think devs will spend 1,5 year for every update, but I'm thinking the worst scenario, then 7 updates will be out in 10 years (damn). Also, according to their planned content, each character will have to get more than one update to reach all the anticipated scenes. So I'm adding another 10 years for these updates. And I'm sure we will encounter more characters during adventure, one more 10 years in the bank.

They intend to retire with this game boys and I don't know if I'm gonna live to see its end. And after all these years, I wonder if the mc is gonna be the same age while I'm :HideThePain::HideThePain:

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
Now, now, now... We have 7 girls in total which didn't get their own large update, right? Holly, Greta, Simmone, Maple, Anne, Madeline, and Serena (excluding Celestina ofc.). I don't think devs will spend 1,5 year for every update, but I'm thinking the worst scenario, then 7 updates will be out in 10 years (damn). Also, according to their planned content, each character will have to get more than one update to reach all the anticipated scenes. So I'm adding another 10 years for these updates. And I'm sure we will encounter more characters during adventure, one more 10 years in the bank.

They intend to retire with this game boys and I don't know if I'm gonna live to see its end. And after all these years, I wonder if the mc is gonna be the same age while I'm :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Very unlikely that they'll have a baby as well as a knee hip replacement every year for 10 years

Last edited:

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
hope next update there's a lot of buff orc snu snu
derpixon really awakened something within me only gomira can satiate xD

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes