theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
In preparation of the (hopefully soon-ish) update I've replayed the whole game from start to finish today, and I must say, I'm still in absolute love with this game! All those little details, like little animations in the backgrounds, the story, the humor, the 100% bug-free UI and menus -- what's not to love about this game? The art is absolutely beautiful and gorgeous, you can tell that this game is made with a lot of passion by both developers! And it's still available for free, which blows my mind!

Let's hope the new update will be available soon, we're very close! I'm so excited for the new content :love:

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
In preparation of the (hopefully soon-ish) update I've replayed the whole game from start to finish today, and I must say, I'm still in absolute love with this game! All those little details, like little animations in the backgrounds, the story, the humor, the 100% bug-free UI and menus -- what's not to love about this game? The art is absolutely beautiful and gorgeous, you can tell that this game is made with a lot of passion by both developers! And it's still available for free, which blows my mind!

Let's hope the new update will be available soon, we're very close! I'm so excited for the new content :love:
The game being bug free has so much greater effect on the enjoyment factor than I would have thought. After being so accustomed to these games being kinda buggy, this feels like a proper AAA product.

Reactions: ProfN42

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The cope has now reached "Even though this game is tagged abandoned it's not abandoned."
Well, it's true. The 18-month mark is a limit arbitrarily set by F95 staff, nothing else. If someone thinks F95 rules are what define the real situation of any game, that's their problem. As long as the game is being worked on, the game is not abandoned. And in this case the devs are still working on it and communicating their daily progress with their patrons and fans, so it's not abandoned.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, it's true. The 18-month mark is a limit arbitrarily set by F95 staff, nothing else. If someone thinks F95 rules are what define the real situation of any game, that's their problem. As long as the game is being worked on, the game is not abandoned. And in this case the devs are still working on it and communicating their daily progress with their patrons and fans, so it's not abandoned.
That requires common sense.
Apparently the least "common" thing on the planet. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes