Kisama33

May 13, 2018
just think that when/if this update comes out everyone is gonna have to wait another 2 years minimum for the next update and if we're lucky maybe even get a little story progression too
Are you serious, is this the last game on the planet of something, you really can't find anything better to do than just wait, let's stop being melodramatic or suffering from anticipation is something people love to do. Just go play something else.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Wait what? Please dont tell me the devs are going to drop them?Any time I hear about a 'patreon guidelines' change, tis never good.
v0.6.03 changelog:
  • In the prologue, the MC is aged by one year: he was not allowed to be in the brothel's main halls until after he was 18, and he left for the New Capital on his nineteenth birthday.
  • For his nineteenth birthday, his moms were going to throw a surprise orgy for him involving the newer girls in the brothel (instead of themselves)
  • The MC does not play with the sleeping Lana's breasts before trying to steal her bottle.
  • Before having sex with Maple, a few lines have been added to establish that despite shrinking, his mind was not impacted by the influence of her pixie magic
And dev's words on it:
Personally, I'm fine with the changes, and in fact if I were to make the game today, I would probably make it without the parts I ended up editing out even without external pressure. The only bit that I wouldn't have changed had it not been necessary is the orgy we had planned for the epilogue: I didn't think that that would be considered incest given that the MC's moms are not related to him by blood, but reportedly Patreon does, and I'm more interested in not having any issues with patreon than arguing about semantics. Actually removing that orgy also removed a challenge we had: we don't want to show the faces of the MC's moms, which means the orgy and the camera angles had to be planned carefully. I'm sure we could have managed it, but now we don't have to. There will still be an orgy, just not with the mc's adoptive moms

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
v0.6.03 changelog:
  • In the prologue, the MC is aged by one year: he was not allowed to be in the brothel's main halls until after he was 18, and he left for the New Capital on his nineteenth birthday.
  • For his nineteenth birthday, his moms were going to throw a surprise orgy for him involving the newer girls in the brothel (instead of themselves)
  • The MC does not play with the sleeping Lana's breasts before trying to steal her bottle.
  • Before having sex with Maple, a few lines have been added to establish that despite shrinking, his mind was not impacted by the influence of her pixie magic
And dev's words on it:
Fucking stupid Patreon, they kill all fun. And now I didnt mean only fuck fun.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
v0.6.03 changelog:
And dev's words on it:
Ok, not as bad as I thought, but still, this reeks of censorship and moral panic(by Patreon).

Though it is sad to see the dev agreeing with it, probably doesnt want to get in trouble, but still.

Jan 13, 2024
v0.6.03 changelog:
And dev's words on it:
So those dumb whores didn't fuck him on his 18th birthday? No wonder he ran away...

This change really doesn't make any sense... He was there his whole life, as a baby already... Dumb nasi's

Last edited:

FruitMan1

Dec 11, 2021
Are you serious, is this the last game on the planet of something, you really can't find anything better to do than just wait, let's stop being melodramatic or suffering from anticipation is something people love to do. Just go play something else.
you're here on this page too knobhead, im here to try and convince people to stop paying these scammers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
you're here on this page too knobhead, im here to try and convince people to stop paying these scammers
So you are here to be a hero of justice that protect poor innocent adults that are not able to make their own choices because they don't have the maturity to do it, someone give this person a medal please, they are doing the job that the parents neglected to this poor kids and teenagers during their childhood.

And regarding of what I do here I actually come with the hope to talk about the game and I mean the actually game, not the development status, not the abandoned tag drama, not even the scam or not to scam situation, don't give a damn, patreon is not a store, it's an investment, you choose to invest your money on something and take the risk for ithe final results and if someone wastes all money on a ends being a lie I couldn't care less, I'm not a cop much less a Hero and even if I probably don't said anything not related to the things I said I'm not here for lately, it's because that's all this thread is about nowadays
And if in the end the game just really gets abandoned, lots of people end up being "scammed" by some evil devs and all the Heroes out there will say "See I tried to warn you, but did you listen to what I said, nooo, now look at the result" I will get just as bothered by that tha I would if someone told me that it's raining in middle of the Pacific ocean.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
There will still be an orgy, just not with the mc's adoptive moms
GAAAAAY
I hope they move over to some other platform and reverse this, the moms definitely need to be added to MC's harem at the end of the game... on the other hand by the time this game gets to the epilogue everyone seeing this post will be too old to get a boner so I guess it doesn't matter.

2n no fun allowed.png

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Also, if the new guidelines are against coercion and abuse content why aren't 99% of NTR games and comics getting the hammer? An 18 year old dude banging his foster moms (who want him to do so) is not OK but some freak using drugs, blackmail, and weird sex shit to destroy a marriage/happy couple is fine?

I would be willing to take the good with the bad if Patreon went full auschwitz on NTR/Blacked and all the accounts making it.

2549abc95e9712ef4bef197ae7ed56b3b7c8ba4f777a05780bd9bcae9f4fd8cd.jpg

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Also, if the new guidelines are against coercion and abuse content why aren't 99% of NTR games and comics getting the hammer? An 18 year old dude banging his foster moms (who want him to do so) is not OK but some freak using drugs, blackmail, and weird sex shit to destroy a marriage/happy couple is fine?

I would be willing to take the good with the bad if Patreon went full auschwitz on NTR/Blacked and all the accounts making it.
Heh I was gonna make a joke about NTR being banned cause the cuck did not "consent" to being cucked but you beat me to it.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes