What are some great plots you want brought to a game?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've always thought it would be interesting to see a female protagonist game where the main character is tired of being used and abused by the bad boys and decides that instead of trying to tame the bad boy type she usually goes for, she'll go for the nice guy and see if she can create a few rough edges on him to make him a bit more interesting for her. Maybe introduce him to some friends that would be a bad influence, etc. Basically a "corrupting the nice guy" type of scenario.
That would make for an interesting game. In a way that kinda reminds me of Monster Girl Quest but focusing on a romantic perspective. (I've played till the start of chapter 2 so far so plz no spoil)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I stumbled on an here, and i think it could make for quite the interesting base for a game.
In it the mc is a betrayed hero with a rare special affinity: Reversal
All her stats are 0 because of this affinity, which caused her hero party to look down on her and even sell her into slavery.

But, guess what happens when she picks up a cursed sword one day?
A cursed sword that not only massively decreases the stats of anyone who tries to wield it, but also immediately melts them into goo.

:whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Nerdy University student gets sent back to prehistoric Hunter-Gatherer era in an experiment gone wrong.

But the thing is all his family members in this prehistoric era are the same as his family in the current age. There'll be competition with the MC & Father for the girls in the family (Mother, sisters, Grandma, aunts, etc).

Other tribes your family is in competition with for resources are people you've met in the current age (Neighbours, Teachers, Friends, etc). If you lose to them, the women in your family are taken, if you win you take their women.

Could do a lot of branching paths

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Nerdy University student gets sent back to prehistoric Hunter-Gatherer era in an experiment gone wrong.

But the thing is all his family members in this prehistoric era are the same as his family in the current age. There'll be competition with the MC & Father for the girls in the family (Mother, sisters, Grandma, aunts, etc).

Other tribes your family is in competition with for resources are people you've met in the current age (Neighbours, Teachers, Friends, etc). If you lose to them, the women in your family are taken, if you win you take their women.

Could do a lot of branching paths
That sounds fun I would absolutely give that a go

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
When playing football, the protagonist's limbs can't kick the football, but he uses his crotch penis to erect instantly, successfully touching the ball and winning the game.
Or the protagonist is on a helicopter, and someone is about to fall. In order to save the heroine, the protagonist also jumped, and his limbs could not catch the helicopter, but at this moment, his penis quickly erected and hooked the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: hellohello95zone

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I also thought of something, for example, the protagonist was kidnapped and couldn't move his limbs, but by luring the female robber to have oral sex, and then taking this opportunity to instantly erect, he stunned the robber, got the key and escaped.

• Haha
Reactions: Meaning Less

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
There was a thing a few years back where an olympic swimmer was meant to be marrying a king but didn't seem keen so she kept escaping and then security teams where sent to recapture her.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Not so much a plot, but more of a general setting. I think a Murim (like... Ancient Chinese fantasy with martial arts and shit) setting would work really well for an adult game. Especially for creating a less generic power fantasy blended with romance game.

On that note, some of the reincarnation stories found in Asian work (similar to isekai) would likely work well with adult games as well. Think groundhog day, but instead of a single day, one just restarts their life. Though, tbh, I suspect this is only a matter of time due to the overwhelming growth of this specific trope in comics. Although, since they are starting to make anime based on Korean comics, it's a race to produce one before someone decides to make a parody.