What are your Instant Uninstall Kinks?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly nothings as I dont play these for lewds / kinks. I'll play anything until such a time something in a game makes me uncomfortable enough to not play it anymore. For example Like in Little Regina it's a dark game no issue there from what ive played but was an issue for me there is a LI that is either loli or borderline loli ( the dev doesn't consider her a loli). But the romance with her was forced and the romance with her felt really uncomfortable to me because she felt like a loli to me. So I tried it.

So TLDR : nothing will make me drop a game until I come across something that just makes me feel uncomfortable if said content is unavoidable as I have an open mind ill try anything at least once.

Apr 18, 2018
For me it's mainly shotacon. I play x games to see or play as an adult (or a guy that looks old enough) having sex not to watch grown women either be fucked by or pushing herself on a boy who looks like he isn't even potty trained. There have been quite a few games where i thought about playing because i see some sexy ass milf just to go to the actual post and see some child who hasn't even hit puberty is the mc...ruins it instantly. This is an irritation that even extends to art as well.

Only other thing i can think of is crossdressing or femanization (like what you like but it isnt for me).

Third would probably be female protag just because I have no interest in playing as a female in an adult game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They really need to make focused tags for things like gay or ntr and such because there are games out there with certain games with tags that arent the focus but are a thing that can happen in the game so its a tag and if you exclude that in search then you might miss what could be your favorite game because that 1 tag you excluded happens to be in its list of tags. So if a game is gay focused then it would have "gay only" as a tag that way games with just gay wouldn't be excluded along with it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
They really need to make focused tags for things like gay or ntr and such because there are games out there with certain games with tags that arent the focus but are a thing that can happen in the game so its a tag and if you exclude that in search then you might miss what could be your favorite game because that 1 tag you excluded happens to be in its list of tags. So if a game is gay focused then it would have "gay only" as a tag that way games with just gay wouldn't be excluded along with it.
There's supposed to be a "context" section for the new tag system... if we ever get that. It would be useful for one-off scenes and such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LionInDarkness

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
I can't stand relatives stuff. Mom, sister, step siblings and so on. Even just mentioning it is enough to kill the mood for me.

Rape, where victims are clearly horrified/uncomfortable. If there's not even an ounce of desire from either one of the sides, I just can't stand it.

Femdom games in general tend to be very boring for me.

I absolutely despise games that lack any sort of interactivity, like VNs, Ren'Pys and alike. In my opinion hentai mangas are just superior at what these kind of games strive to achieve.

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
Mind control and corruption.

Mind control because there is nothing sexy about a mindless zombie sucking your dick. The fun comes in courting them to get them to that point, not having a cheat code do it.

Corruption just goes from 0-100 so fucking fast it's absurd. I know its a game, so things need to happen quickly, but it makes no sense to me that a virgin would go on to having gangbangs in the course of like a month

Sotona

Oct 29, 2020
I can never see how people are into Vore, Scat, hardcore Gore (like Mortal Kombat and I like that game) and Bugs. Special shoutout to the MCs who are basically slaves to their own lust/dick. By which I mean they constantly talk about how horny a person is making them or going on about "what tight ass or tight little cunt" somebody has. Like holyshit dude can you please stop thinking with your dick for one second.

Another shoutout to another type of MC that I don't know how to define but have the character in mind the MC from Thirsty for My Guest. I just recently picked that game up but at the start the MC had some brains and I wanna say around mid Season 2 he just becomes one-liners and mindless douche. Plus he just becomes a guy just being there for sex scenes which is a turn off that many games most likely do.

Zakera Ward

Apr 2, 2024
Others have said rape which I agree with but for me it's even worse if paired with blackmail. It's pretty much always done laughably bad. I just don't buy that you wouldn't go to the cops. You filming me having sex through my bedroom window and then texting me that you're blackmailing me seems like a slam dunk case.

Reactions: robozaec

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
The easy answer would be gore, don't know how you can get turned on by seeing girls with their arms chopped (no offense to Lord Asanagi).
Another one, lately I've realized that I end up deleting NTR games where I'm the protag and everybody is fucking my girl, usually I don't mind NTR, cheating or blackmailing in Hentais or when I play as the girl, but feels weird if I'm being cucked, yeah I know, dumb.
The only case where that didn't happen was when I was playing "My wife's unfaithful routine", probably because the protag wanted to be cucked.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It really would be because i think about excluding tags so many times and i search in hopes of finding a game yet I probably miss a few games because of the few tags i exclude.
That's why I don't exclude tags like NTR. It's completely optional in so many that games that excluding it doesn't make much sense, even if I despise the fetish.