What are your Instant Uninstall Kinks?

demonbra

May 5, 2021
"Voiced"

It's always badly done, offers nothing except breaking the immersion and reminding you you are consuming an amateurish product. And don't get me started with japanese dubbing...
Joke aside, while not being a turnoff, the first thing I always do is to turn off the Voice sound layer...

One thing that actually does make me uninstall a game is unexpected content. Like a surprise rape, NTR or a character I liked being arrested...
Dev do what they want, but giving people something they were not awaiting is always a dangerous move...

Late addition :
What also made me uninstall several games was to find out that your decision was "stupid" and lead to a Game Over, while nothing anonced it and you could only know it from a Walkthrough. Just random Dev boolshit that leads a lot of people (including myself) to not play VN games without a guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
INCEST!!!! Shota etc. Gore/Scat Also Gay in the means of M on M cause im not into that other LGBTQ directions are fine tho

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Pregnancy. HARD NO!

Fat bastards. Especially as protagonists. Maybe thats because i myself prone to obesity. It's really hard for me to lose weight and keep it that way. Also, years of being treated as a second-rate human made me dislike that kink.

Mindbreak. What's the point, if your partner is a mindless doll? I despise this kink!

Super dark endings, like eternal sexual enslavement and abuse.

Still, i don't understand why so many don't like FUTA. It's the best of two worlds in one, IMHO

P.S.
Is it me, or the pictures don't work on this site?

Nov 27, 2018
What are your Instant Uninstall Kinks?
I like to skip the formalities and Shift+Delete them hard.

On topic:
  • Military personnel behaving like carefree, undisciplined teenagers (example: Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy).
  • Romance involving AIs or dead people without an option to power off or exorcise them at first sight.
  • Yanderes.
  • Metamorphosing into Slut Supreme after accidentally seeing or touching a dick.
  • Text appearing letter by letter and with timed pauses after each period that interfere with text speed settings and advance text keys (I'm sure it's some sort of scripting showoff kink).

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'd say it boils down to 'untagged fetishes'. I am not going to download a game if it includes a kink which I do not like, so when it comes to fetishes at least, surprise NTR/transformation/other stuff I am not into is pretty much a nono.

There are tons of other occurances that would make me uninstall games, but they are not kink related, so I'll refrain for those on here.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Grindy Sandboxes with bad navigation and/or non-existent/nonsensical hint systems

Unreadable English

Forced Harem

Non choices AKA:
A: Yes
B: No, but actually yes
C: "Look, you can't no alright!"

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Basically anything that makes revulsion overpower lust or curiosity. Of course when things are avoidable it's a bit less of a problem but a turn-off is a turn-off. So basically anything I would stay away from in life as well: Mutilations, animals, minors, toilet things, men... You get the idea.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
- Ridiculous oversized Tits
- Ridiculous oversized Dicks
- NTR
- Sandbox/RPG
- Creepy Fatass

But the Tags are kinda useless here. Its stupid that people can Tag stuff that isn't even in the Game yet. I feel like 90% of Games with Pregnancy Tag have no Pregnancy at all.

Some Incest Tags are about a single Dialogue where its slightly hinted that two Girls could be half-sisters...

Reactions: j1mmy9999

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
As long as stuff is avoidable it's fine with me but the one thing that will make me dump a game is when a DEV drops something on their player base with no heads up and then wonders why they lost a bunch of their followers.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Scat, vomit, 3d, ntr, f/f (if all options are f/f), m/m (if all options are m/m), rape, futa (if all options are futa), and the list goes on and on...

Honestly, just give me a 2D game with tons of vanilla content, maybe drop a yandere heroine in there... Or two, and then I won't mind gore. I do not find gore to be attractive, but I won't be grossed out since it's 2D, and it adds to the charm of a jealous yandere heroine.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If the game offers ways to avoid/block some kinks then all is good.

Otherwise, hard nope:
Guro, scat, farting, vomit, waterworks, ugly bastard, necrophilia, coprophagia, unbirth, hardcore vore (i like light vore tho), MM gay (i'll tolerate traps/femboys if they're feminine enough), comically sized body parts, MTL or equally shit translation, dark nips, saggy tits, snuff, skinsuit (depends on type i guess but generally nope), eye penetration (you don't want to know), slug (you definitely don't want to know), old ladies (yeah like literally old grandmas, it's actually a thing if you didn't know), many incest-related doujins/games cuz bored of 'em, most harem games (because fuck that shit it only ruins everything most of the time), and likely a bunch of other crazy stuff you don't want to know about.

Technically i can handle anything, just don't want to, since i already experienced these more than once anyway and they failed to appeal to me every single time. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
I came upon a few comments here and there with the gist of "If I found X kink in this game or saw it in a screenshot, it's an instant uninstall. Even if it's avoidable"
  • Trans, futa, gay however you want to call it.
  • Furries.
  • 2D to 3D graphics.
  • Anthropomorphic characters.
  • Vainilla stuff only.

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Pregnancy, totally no. Doesn't do it for me at all.

Scat, vomit, pee. Really not into bodily function stuff.

Reactions: sexypeanut

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Scat, Farts, Fat fetishism, Diapers, Dirty ass feet, Gore, Vore, Inflation, Giantess and all that makes my dick as flaccid as a deflated bouncy castle.
Also uncanny valley Daz3D models or HS2 don't really do it for me either. Besides, I'd rather have a woman who is 6'4 rather than a woman who is as tall as the empire state building, not into that shit.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Any kind of gender bending stuff (futa/etc), any gay stuff, any kind of "nature calls" type stuff, any visuals where anyone looks underage, any kind of bestiality. Any of those are a hard pass for me and I won't even download it.

I'm not an NTR fan either but I will tolerate it if it's avoidable. For fantasy or sci fi type games, I'm fine with characters who can shape shift into animals as long as there is no sex between someone in human form and someone in animal form. Either both need to be animal form (which wouldn't interest me but wouldn't bother me either) or both human form.