What are your Instant Uninstall Kinks?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Are people not checking tags/genre before downloading and installing when they know certain content would turn them away? I guess i just don't understand why it was installed in the first place unless you didn't know about it (missing tag, wrong tag, etc...).

Reactions: sexypeanut

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
Are people not checking tags/genre before downloading and installing when they know certain content would turn them away? I guess i just don't understand why it was installed in the first place unless you didn't know about it (missing tag, wrong tag, etc...).
It varies, based on where you got the game from. Not all sources are clear and accurate with the content tags. And then, sometimes the tag is there, but the description doesn't specify if it's avoidable or not. And some tags are too general if you're specifically bothered by a sub niche that doesn't get individual declaration.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Futa, trans/trap, gay (male), granny sex, scat, non-ren'py/RPGM/HTML games, sissification, probably others I can't remember right now. However, most of the times I already know to avoid these games, either from tags, previews or reviews, so it's not often I have to get rid of a game I already downloaded, due to the fetishes involved.

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Scat, rimjob, prolapse
NTR, torture
Vore, guro, necro
Terrible art
Too many dudes with dudes
Terrible writing
Dark nipples
HTML games
No skip or fast-forward button for VNs
Some extreme BDSM
Insects, vermin or anything crawling

Senile people sex too, i'm out.
Ah, and birth. I think it's the last one.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Scroll through.....futa....ntr......futa again.....ntr again.....occasional vore/scat/guro.......futa.....ntr......

I'm the F95 equivalent of Samael I guess....

Reactions: Crooked13th

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
Scroll through.....futa....ntr......futa again.....ntr again.....occasional vore/scat/guro.......futa.....ntr......

Ehm.. yeah, we always knew futa was a very niche kink, but it's an easy reminder whenever the topic comes up.

It's hard to say which is more niche, futa or NTR.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ehm.. yeah, we always knew futa was a very niche kink, but it's an easy reminder whenever the topic comes up.

It's hard to say which is more niche, futa or NTR.
Which considering my signature is why I said I was the equivalent of an f95 Samael. When you combine the two....that said people seem to like me and my posts. Madness!!!*

*waiting for someone to post a spartan meme

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I don’t mind soft NTR or cheating cause that’s pretty much in EVERY game now, but as long as it’s not like the entire point of the game, like obsessively talking about NTR stuff the whole time, I’m fine with it.
If the game is just way too focused on NTR it’s an uninstall, but they usually do a good job of warning you beforehand.

I actually can’t stand harem games/anime/comics

Bug sex

scat focused

Reactions: sahlosveistulvokul

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
Which considering my signature is why I said I was the equivalent of an f95 Samael. When you combine the two....that said people seem to like me and my posts. Madness!!!*

*waiting for someone to post a spartan meme
I meannnnn, I am working on a mostly Futa game. I feel the love already. But, alas, someone must stand for those without a voice (and possibly an extra appendage).

So no, no Sparta kick for you.
I literally forgot that was a thing for a while. How can I go back in time.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

Hold on that I'm getting near. the gay tag appears as much as those two. My game is evil, that's for sure.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hold on that I'm getting near. the gay tag appears as much as those two. My game is evil, that's for sure.
Imagine a game with all 3 tags....the antagonists could be a futa and a gay guy who target you and your spouse.

Reactions: Rafster

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well NTR tends to be really hated cause it has betrayal and people hate that, be it on normal stories or h games. However it doesn't help that the antagonist in NTR stories tends to be a piece of shit and the females too dumb.

To be fair let's make a mix and see what happens making the stuff more light (the MC has a futanari sister and has lust problems cause of being a futanari): the MC gets a girlfriend, they have sex and after that she goes to the bathroom naked because of x reason, your sister finds her and gets excited but is able to stop herself and goes to her bedroom to masturbate while giving a warning to your girlfriend about being so defenseless, your girlfriend is a bit of an airhead on this aspect and while she tries to not make more mistakes like this it just happen and one day your futanari sister can't control herself and ends up having sex with your girlfriend, both of them are regretful and kinda scared about telling you however they start to have a lot of sexual tension with each other.

Later on it keeps developing and they keep having sex until one day they can't take it anymore and they just tell the MC the situation while being scared of being hated by you or that they hurted you by doing it.

I wouldn't hate any of the characters if it happened like that, no intention to damage the MC or humilliate him but it just happened. Of course I personally would prefer to make it avoidable with some mechanics but I would still play that game (for me unavoidable NTR is an uninstall order 99% of the time).

P.D: I don't think futanari and gay are hated tags, but rather just about "being into it" or not. Personally I prefer futanari over male characters and especially because I kinda like futanari on female.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
vore/gore/rape/violence (in the bedroom, I don't mind if there's a streetfight in the story, but I do mind if it's in the bedroom), necro/loli/shota/trap/scat/vom/prolapse/bestiality and excessive verbal abuse (Stop kicking when someone is down please).

Also not into gay, futa, urination or sleep sex but it's not an insta 'I'm out'. For sleep sex it depends a lot on the level of it because it seems to span from admiring their lingerie clad body in the moonlight to busting a nut inside an orifice. I'm okay with sneaking a peak at their lingerie, I'm not okay with the unrequested sperm donations.
And the other direction, fine if a character sees the MCs dick and goes 'woah, meaty', not cool if they 'have a taste' at night. Too noncon for my tastes.
Oh, and I don't care if it's avoidable, I've played enough games where an exception occurs, I press ignore and end up in a different scene. So the scene being in the game means I won't be playing the game.
I'm glad there is a wide variety available for all of us and I'm happy for everyone to enjoy their own kinks.

Oh, and I'm indifferent on NTR because rarely is the writing good enough that I feel like I AM the MC, so seeing a cute girl get railed by someone not me doesn't bother me, after all, still a cute girl getting railed. I don't download because it has NTR but it also doesn't really weigh all that much against downloading either.