VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 P2b] [WsZgamez]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
What Could Go Wrong? [Ep.2-Pt.2a] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 488mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Quick question ... how many girls has MC made it into the bedroom with?
He left the girl he had made there with back in first version, right?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So where are the images to unlock galleries? I haven't noticed anything but somehow have some unlocked.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good game so far, with some really good looking LIs. Though i have to say it's bit sad that we have to choose and can't have them all.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Ep2 Progress Report #8 / Preview #4 (public)

Hi.
It's great that thanks to this cross-promotion, thanks to MrVision, some new people showed up.

Hello, thanks for dropping by, and I hope you will stick around for longer. If you have any questions, suggestions, then feel free to write, here or on discord.
That's it in terms of greeting.

Now some numbers and info. The count of renders is 430 (325 finished, 105 waiting to be rendered). I will need another 1–2 days to complete the morning event.
Tomorrow I will start writing the midday event. Also, all the text from scene #1 I have translated; half of the text is now at the proofreader and in the next few days I will send him the rest.

As the holidays are approaching, I have decided that this will be the last official report for this year, so I am making it public. However, this does not mean that I will not communicate with all of you. During this time, in addition to the usual work on WCgW, I want to do a lot more custom renders, a Christmas render with wishes, do the polls — here and on discord. In these very posts I will add some info on Ep2 part1.
Here are the previews I've published so far, plus the one new.

One of the patrons asked me if I plan to add an option to skip text. This is also something I would like to address later this year.

I'm still a novice and this is my first project, so I'm grateful for such suggestions/feedback, as it allows me to work on improving the overall gameplay experience.

I encourage tier 2 patrons to read the older posts in the "Developer's Thoughts" series, if you haven't already done so. You will learn from them why I decided to release my title and something about me.

That's it for now.

Thanks for your support.

WsZ

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
One of the patrons asked me if I plan to add an option to skip text. This is also something I would like to address later this year.

I'm still a novice and this is my first project, so I'm grateful for such suggestions/feedback, as it allows me to work on improving the overall gameplay experience.
Brehhh..

For others, add this to the screens.rpy under the textbox opacity stuff:

textbutton _("Skip all") action Preference("skip", "toggle")

or use this.

• Love
Reactions: risky0 and Esp``

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi.
So I finished the MC scene; it has 13 renders, but without them, there would be something missing from this version of events.
Last Sunday, I prepared the environment to "shoot" photos with Lana and also created one character who will from the beginning take part in the event.
I am approaching the point where I will have to create another character (woman) that will appear in the scene, and this means that about 2/3 of the whole event I have already prepared.
This character will literally say a few words, but I have to create it for the sake of the storyline, and maybe one day the MC will interact with this figure again.

In other news.

The proofreader messaged me. He has the corrected text for me, and I have another batch of translated text for him to check. And with that, I move to tell you what I've been doing during this week. After work, I sat down to work on daz3d with a timer in my hand. 1.5h- 2h of posing in daz3d and then translating. I had to catch up on the translation of the text so that I would have something to send to him when he tells me that he has finished checking the text I sent him earlier.
I do not like to create a situation in which I have finished the work in daz3d, and for the corrected text I need to wait for an uncertain amount of time. Furthermore, I'm about to start translating the last part of the text, and once I've done that I'll start putting corrected text into renpy and testing each of the paths.
Of the minor work, I have to prepare the choices, because, as you have noticed, I shifted from the standard menu-choice in renpy and created choices in the form of images, which require additional work.
I have to create 2 versions (idle, hover) for each choice and I have to cut them in such a way that when they are placed on the screen there is no shifting when hovering the cursor over images.
And you don't even know how some people are crying about this, on a certain forum (*sob* you can't do walkthrough because it takes too much work because these are images and not regular choices *sob*), that's music to my ears :D.

You must know that for the past few weeks I have been very busy with personal stuff. So also, for that reason, I have decided to release reports every 2 weeks. I intend to address this and other topics in the next post, "developer's thoughts", but this does not change the fact that I am approaching the end of work in daz3d on this part of episode 2.

I'm making this post available to the public as I will do with the mentioned upcoming post "developer thoughts", so stay tuned, and this is where I end this report.

Thanks for your support.

WsZ

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello.
I am publishing this post today because I had to take 1 day off from my work. In this post, you will read why. Also, I will explain to some people why I decided to do my AVN, and why I haven't had much time to work on the game for the last few weeks.

So, 24 months ago, my mother was diagnosed with malignant clear cell carcinoma, which gave metastasis from her kidney to lymph nodes, bronchi and lungs. She was on chemotherapy (sunitinib) for 18 months until December 2023, but this only weakened her more. Chemo halted the disease for a bit, but after her last CT scan, it turned out that new tumors had appeared in her lungs, so the doctor ordered a change in treatment.
From chemotherapy to immunotherapy (nivolumab). And now I travel with my mother every 2 weeks to the hospital, first on Saturday for a blood test and then on Monday so she can receive the drug.
Thanks to the fact that I have a job for more than 6 months (regular payments), I have less to think about another depressing factor. Until last June, I was unemployed for more than a year, because I left my job abroad, to help my mother deal with the disease.
That's why I decided to publish my game sooner than I initially planned.
What I do in daz3d, renpy, script writing, translation - firstly, I learn new things, and secondly, it gives me some peace of mind from what is going on with my mother.
I'm writing about it more openly now because sadly I've become more accustomed to the reality I have to function in now, or maybe it's because a year ago I wasn't ready/didn't want to write about what was going on in my life with more people.

Now I'd like to move on to more positive information.
Thanks to the fact that I have a job, in December I started thinking about putting together a new computer. If I had only counted on earning money from patrons, I would have given up development a long time ago, but as I said before, I treat the whole development adventure as a marathon, and not a sprint.
Fortunately, I now have a major source of income with which to finance a new computer and allow me to pursue the development of my game.
I will build a new machine for now without a new graphics card, but I hope that when I finally switch to a new PC, then my work as a developer will become more enjoyable.
For those who do not know, I am working on a PC that I built in 2013 . Processor i7, not enough memory and about M2 drives I can only dream. For now, I'm browsing and comparing prices of components, but in order to purchase them, I will have to wait for 2 more paychecks. I will have to struggle a bit with the old one, but I can't wait to see how the new hardware will perform.

Now, a few words about WCgW.
I've already created the character I wrote about in the last report. I am in the process of creating scenes involving her. After that, there is really not much work left for me to do regarding the script itself. I will have more work to do with coding. In daz3d what have left to do is to make Fay gallery and put it in the game.
You know it is an additional content, but to unlock all the pictures, the players will have to earn the maximum points with Fay. By the way, this rule applies to all girls. As for the galleries, it is possible that I will reduce the number of images from 20 to 10-12, maybe, for the reason I wrote above. In addition, I come to the conclusion that I should not share all the images, before the given gallery is added to WCgW - I am talking about Amanda's 2 gallery.
That's about it. I've rambled a bit, but that's what posts "developer thoughts" are supposed to look like.
WsZ

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes