VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Kait_cu_05.jpg
2 horas atrás

Hi.
First about the stuff I did last weekend.
On Saturday I prepared a little more images to compensate for the smaller amount I made on Sunday, because on Sunday instead of working in daz3d I started translating another bunch of text and typing into renpy what the proofreader sent back to me.
Anyway, I have to do it, and after many weeks of working only in daz3d I could use a short break from it.
Now what I did during the week.
I am still creating renders with Shanon. I really have very little left to do. I got a little carried away and I have to finish what I started, but I will say that I am happy with how the whole scene is going. Because of this, I have more work with posing the characters, but in my opinion it is worth it because the scene will be more believable. And I have more work because I do not use pre-made poses, which in my case did not fulfill their role. You will see when I finally release this part of episode 2.
Damn, I'm so ready to start a rant about the number of poses that are used without any tweeking.
What can I tell you? I'm starting to get older, and with age comes the tendency to complain all the time.

Yes!
I have completed the Shanon event (before writing this report). On the morning of Saturday, I prepared the final few renders. I produced a total of 311 renders featuring her. It came out a little more than I had anticipated, but I don't stick exactly to what I had previously assumed, just producing as many as necessary to consider the task complete, and most importantly, I'm going with the flow, which means I often have to add a few renders here and there.
I'm writing about it now because I'm about to complete the event with Kait, and this chick has such a character that you don't know what she can pull off...
For the purposes of this event, I only have a breakdown of where the action will take place, the rest I'll figure out as I work on it.
OK, report written.
When I'll make it public, I'll be over my alcohol poisoning and probably hungover... because I'm a reasonable man, and if I'm going to get drunk, it's only on the weekend. And now we know why a lot of people don't like Mondays...

That's it for this report. Thanks for your support, and until next one.
WsZ

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes