What do you find more attractive in an incest-themed game: "aunt / nephew" or "mother / son?"

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It depends. Aunt/Nephew is less Taboo in general, but could be handled in some ways that are just as Taboo as mother/son.

1) Pervert aunt that loves younger guys (corrputs MC)
2) Pervert aunt that already has incest experience with MC's dad (she's dad's sis)
3) Aunt that is suddenly given custody of hormone crazed teen boy and has no idea how to draw lines/punish the boy

Some mom scenarios that are rarely covered:

1) Mom hates the MC and tries to ruin his relationships eventually going as far as seducing him away from his girlfriends. This would be a gradual twist where the Mom has no sexual designs on her son, but uses sex to creep out his friends/girlfriends, dropping hints that she'd like to be part of a 3some, or that her son is a pervert, ect - and then slowly realizes that she'd actually enjoy the MC being sexually deviant.

2) Mom is in the middle of a mental breakdown and uses sex as a way of keeping men in her life, or sex to avoid her problems. The MC can be a little bit of a shitbag or in trouble at school and the mom uses sex to keep him in line.

3) Mom has previous incest experience and is actually fine with incest (its her kink) and she's been dropping hints on MC but he's maybe too chicken to go for it.

Mother or Aunt is probably fine, but as Thailf stated, with the Aunt you'd probably need to make the Aunt something more than the 'girl next door' to get people interested in it.
I like these ideas a lot and saved them in a Word file. I don't know that I'll ever be motivated enough to learn DAZ and Ren-Py sufficiently to both create something and not be intimidated by some of the spectacular art and complexity of existing games.

Aug 3, 2020
I like these ideas a lot and saved them in a Word file. I don't know that I'll ever be motivated enough to learn DAZ and Ren-Py sufficiently to both create something and not be intimidated by some of the spectacular art and complexity of existing games.
You could create your own pretty easily with Koikatsu or Honey Select 2. They aren't as great as DAZ is, but the really great DAZ artists are paying money for a lot of their assets, and are doing a lot of their work full or part time.

I personally really like the mental breakdown one - if written well could lead to a ton of fun scenarios without the need for a lot of buildup. You would, however, need to give the mom a fair portrayal of going a bit crazy, while still not crazy that she needs to be institutionalized.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Aunts are better maybe? You can see it happening a bit more than something like mum/son + mum/son is very oversaturated.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm normally not super interested in M/S but Milfy City did a pretty good job.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Making the aunt more sexually conservative would actually be a cliche'-breaker. Maybe she's not actually chomping at the bit to corrupt her nephew. Maybe the aunt is a slow burn while the mom goes relatively faster.
A game with an actual open family harem dynamic would be different from most, where the conquests are carried out in secret until maybe the endgame.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Too bad you didn't make a poll. I would've loved to see which players like more. Would've given developers great market data.

If I had to choose, I'd go with mother/son. That's always the primary. The aunt/son angle is usually a secondary catalyst; driving force, for corrupting the mom. Typically, the aunt is the adventurous slutty one, while the mother is the conservative one who won't open up sexually for a while.

You should check out a game called The Visit - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-stiglet.10361/ - The mother & aunt have the same exact face.

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
If you are going for the taboo thing, the bigger taboo, the better.
Meaning: the less acceptable the action is, the more exciting it gets. (as long as it excites you to do those things)
I'd consider the mother as the biggest taboo, while cousin, aunt the lowest ones. (sister would be in the middle) :unsure:

Kat Ri

Jan 12, 2021
It depends. Aunt/Nephew is less Taboo in general, but could be handled in some ways that are just as Taboo as mother/son.

I think the main difference is that people are willing to believe that Aunt/Nephew pairings happen more than Mother/Son.

I completely disagree that a mother has to be loving, in fact, there's a lot of asshole mothers out there, and its a lot more believable that an emotionally damaged mother commits incest with her son than one thats your perfect TV mom that spreads her legs for her son.

I think you'll get a lot more attention with a mom/son game than aunt/nephew game as a lot of 'teen boys' probably would find the mother angle a lot more taboo/erotic.

However, I think you could do a lot with an aunt as well, and its never really focused on much in games that well.

1) Pervert aunt that loves younger guys (corrputs MC)
2) Pervert aunt that already has incest experience with MC's dad (she's dad's sis)
3) Aunt that is suddenly given custody of hormone crazed teen boy and has no idea how to draw lines/punish the boy

Some mom scenarios that are rarely covered:

1) Mom hates the MC and tries to ruin his relationships eventually going as far as seducing him away from his girlfriends. This would be a gradual twist where the Mom has no sexual designs on her son, but uses sex to creep out his friends/girlfriends, dropping hints that she'd like to be part of a 3some, or that her son is a pervert, ect - and then slowly realizes that she'd actually enjoy the MC being sexually deviant.

2) Mom is in the middle of a mental breakdown and uses sex as a way of keeping men in her life, or sex to avoid her problems. The MC can be a little bit of a shitbag or in trouble at school and the mom uses sex to keep him in line.

3) Mom has previous incest experience and is actually fine with incest (its her kink) and she's been dropping hints on MC but he's maybe too chicken to go for it.

Mother or Aunt is probably fine, but as Thailf stated, with the Aunt you'd probably need to make the Aunt something more than the 'girl next door' to get people interested in it.
This explains really well what I like tbh.
Specially pervert aunt that loves younger guys.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd imagine most people would go for M/S for the taboo factor, unless they actually have the hots for their aunt/nephew, i.e. a real-life precedent.