What do you miss the most in adult games?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I miss the simple flash games. Every couple of weeks or so I would go to flash games sites and there are always a couple of new stuff to try. Sure the quality pales in comparison to the best games that we have now but given the amount of stuff being released back then there are more chances of finding smut that you will like. Not that they were terrible, Derpixon's and Zone's old games stuff can still get your nether regions going.

Nowadays it takes months for the smallest updates to get released and the longer a project keeps going the higher the chances it gets abandoned.

Reactions: Hajtand

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I fully agree with the "actual gameplay" comment. My favorite hentai games tends to be games like Koikatsu, modded Fallout/Skyrim/The Sims, LifePlay and the like because these games offer more than just sex. The sex in these games compliments the gameplay, it's not the entire gameplay.

It's also one reason why i'm not too big into VNs in general. Although my horny ass will still download one or two every now and then just to check out the sexy bits lol

I also want more 3D hentai games in general. After playing Honey Select 2 and Fallen Doll and it's sequel, i really need to see more hyper realistic lewd greatness

Last edited:

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Good story.

At least some basic spell-checking.

Courage to do something different instead of repeating the same incest stuff over and over and over again...

Realization that quality beats quantity. When I see a game advertise it has 10+ love interests, you just know that what they really mean is that they have 10+ fuck dolls with no personality. This goes double for incest games, where the family members are the only ones with even a stock-personality.

Ability to finish the damn game. Even most projects that start well, putting out content regularly, quickly devolve into thinly veiled money grabs by constantly adding new characters, new mechanics and new (unfinished) routes rather than progressing the story. This almost always also includes updates becoming smaller and less frequent, to the point you can come back to a game after full year only to see maybe 1-2 new characters, maybe hour or two worth of actual new content and zero progression in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96 and VMiller

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I miss a lot of things, but I'll tell you about the ones related to visual novels, because they are the overwhelming majority on the site.

The ability to play the character the way you want, so that there were not only plot branches, but also an opportunity to fully control how the main character responds. In most games, I simply do not like the main characters and those fixed plot lines that the authors offer us. I want to be able to choose how to respond to the heroines, who to choose for a relationship and finally choose my own path in the story. Yes, it's hard to do, a multi-layered game with lots of character role playing options. But honestly, I'd rather play a short story where everything depended on my decisions than download the hundredth game again, in the hope that I'll like how the author presented the main character and that the decisions the main character will make won't make me feel detached.

And as for the other games, then yeah, the gameplay and player involvement in the game process.

VMiller

Mar 7, 2023
I want an interesting and not trite story with interesting characters.
I want the author to try to make the characters and events realistic, and not lie shamelessly.