What do you want to see in games ?

Dec 24, 2020
I'll just keep it short and to the point. This is applicable to only female MC games.

I don't want the MC to be a village bicycle where every ugly fat man fucks her even though she hates that person and then having a "corruption" point stupidity where she cannot progress to man B if she doesn't fuck man A, like really bro.
I agree. The ugly/fat bastard trope is a blight I am sick of. I really like games involving sweet/consensual cuckolding, and it's annoying how the female characters always get stuck with disgusting dudes or abusive manipulators. Also games with female MC's in general lack any sort of good emotional smut. It's all just, "your butthole has been plundered by an orc, you are a slut now" and not "after plundering your bootyhole, the orc offers you some casserole and asks how you're feeling". That way I care about all characters involved instead of just "woman get fucked. Me fap. Hurr hurr"

I would also love more games involving real bisexuality/pansexuality, that isn't just "look at the two girls kissing!". I like having the option of doing some hot yaoi guy shit, without having phobes cry about how the game is "too gay now".

I would also like better options for trans, trap, feminine male characters, that have actual content and eprsonality, as opposed to the smidgen of content I usually see. I would love a game with most gals with pals in their shorts, especially if they have an actual story to them.

Also I would love a game about a couple in a fantasy world wholove each other, but get fucked by all sorts of things because they are dumb and horny. But at the end of the day, they love each other and have matching buttplugs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jokr_ and Jaike

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
I think a prominent problem within erotic games is that the gameplay and sex aren't indivisible. It feels like you're experiencing two different things rather than one singular thing and it muddles the game.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I think a prominent problem within erotic games is that the gameplay and sex aren't indivisible. It feels like you're experiencing two different things rather than one singular thing and it muddles the game.
Agreed. It's very rare to have any meaningful interaction with the sex scenes in games.

Reactions: Dark Rainbow

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I'D LIKE TO SEE: believable Characters with a personality. I'd like to see motivations, reasons or needs to behave the way they behave. And of course consequences. But i know.... this gets in the way of most players who just want to live their power-fantasy. But it would be refreshing to see the typical "Harem-MC" forced to act somehow resposible or at least considerate about the females he is using..... Same goes for the Cuck.... he should be given the choice to gain selfrespect and take revenge on the fuckboys. I know.... it is against the specific fetishes of both consumertypes, but it would be a nice CHOICE to have in those games. I bet this could gain a lot of players on both sides

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
What i want to see in games?
Competent cops.

I am so tired of doing stuff in video games that woud have had you arrested without any risk.
Nothing kills immersion faster then something only happening because nobody has any sense to just go to the police.

Or worse.
The police not being able to find you despite you leaving your cum on the victem and your dna all over the place.

Can we please stop believing cops are that stupid.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Something like a remake of Skyrim + SexLab.

Skyrim made with a modern game engine with updated game mechanics and the same mod support as the original is just limitless.

Skyrim SexLab is arguably the best adult game you can get your hands on as of now so anything similar to it in terms of content, mechanics, story but updated in todays technology, just imagine it.

Edit: actually you know what most elder scrolls or fallout games would probably work too since bethesda's creation engine is basically a modder's playground

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021
Something like a remake of Skyrim + SexLab.

Skyrim made with a modern game engine with updated game mechanics and the same mod support as the original is just limitless.

Skyrim SexLab is arguably the best adult game you can get your hands on as of now so anything similar to it in terms of content, mechanics, story but updated in todays technology, just imagine it.
Do you think SL is better than OSA, Armorous Adventures etc? Haven't checked it out yet.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Do you think SL is better than OSA, Armorous Adventures etc? Haven't checked it out yet.
I never tried OSA myself and SL has an Amorous Adventures plugin where the scenes that would normally just fade to black with some text describing what happened would additionally fade back and trigger the appropriate sexlab animation for that scene.

I think SL has been proven and tested and if I remember correctly OSA was not made specifically for sex animations similar to Fallout 4's AAF and in my experience AAF is nowhere near as reliable as SL, very buggy.

Based on what I've seen OSA has so much more functionality being an animation framework not just for sex scenes but that also means it has a lot more stuff in it that could break or glitch out. Sexlab is just streamlined for smut.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Realistic Story and believable Characters. Too many Games are just badly written and the Characters make weird unbelievable decisions.
I humbly suggest you try a Father's Sins. Link in sig below.

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
without a doubt, the renders have to be visually pleasing. as a VN, the first thing that catches my eyes is that. you cant tell me that is not true. its literally a VISUAL novel. after that, the top for me is story and character developments. i find myself much more inclined to take my time and actually read everything if I think the story is good.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
If there's anything I'd love in an H-game more than ever, it's good implementation of sex mechanics. A game can be good for many reasons: visuals, sounds, gameplay, designs, etc. But for me, to be an actual GOOD H-game, one must add in mechanics that ties in the sex and the gameplay. Sure, H-game comes in different types. Simulation and VN games don't suffer from this problem since the sex IS the game. But once the game is an RPG, a platformer, a metroidvania, etc. it has to have good mechanics surrounding the adult side of the game.
Most games go for the absolute boring and lazy ways, implementing H-scenes as:
1. Get hit and start H-scenes, don't escape = lose health or no consequence.
2. HP drops to 0 = sex scene begins.
3. Win the game and unlock H-scenes, the only way to do so.
It's not the worst thing in the world since I don't fap as I play the game when it's a "game with actual gameplay", but it doesn't make it into a true H-game experience. It's counter-intuitive, giving the "reward" for losing. The "H" part has to connect with the "Game" part too.
Fortunately, there are some games that have done this right. Easiest example is Crisis Point: Extinction where you fuck or get fucked by the enemy will result in you getting healed (except when you're playing the hardest difficulty). It gives you reward for getting into a H-scenes. Another pleasure gauge example is KooooNSoft's Girl series, like Witch Girl or Kung-fu Girl, where it works as a risk-reward mechanic. You'll be damage during an H-scene, but you'll also get BIG damage if the gauge reaches max. BUT, you can avoid that damage by masturbating, which not only resets the bar without you being damaged, but also gives you another bomb, which is used to instant kill everyone on the screen. These H-mechanics give depths and meanings to the sex in gameplay. It's a sex game, NOT a game that has sex. I can give more examples but my point is made, you don't have to add some crazy complicated mechanic to your game, just something simple, as long as it makes your game a H-game. It's not that hard. I don't care if it don't have fetishes I like, or if it has fetishes that I don't like. I don't care if the gameplay is the most amazing and innovative gameplay of all time. I don't care about art or sounds effects. Just do what I said and your game will be a true H-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: nulnil and DuniX

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
It's strange that these threads keep getting necroed.

...You know what I want in a game? Complex hand-holding mechanics.

I'm talking sweaty palms or being too cold. I'm talking intertwined fingers or handshake style. I'm talking giggling through a field or crossing a dangerous street. And there needs to be a heartrate mechanic (too much titillation and you die, obviously).

And for the love of God, there had better be a "strength of hold" meter. Reactions like, "I'm not a stress ball, Senpai!" or "Do you need to talk to a therapist? Where's your confidence?!" should be possible.

Who's up for the challenge?

Mar 21, 2023
I prefer good storylines over crazy sex scenes. Vanilla sex is fine but a lack of good storyline, to me, equals a lack of satisfying gameplay. They don't need to be super realistic (at least I don't really care). We know these are fiction. They can be pretty far-fetched as long as the writing is good, and the storylines are gripping and still, for the most part, reasonably organized.

Character development is also important to me. If I can't feel like I can continue to get to know the characters better throughout the game, the experience becomes lacking. This includes interesting back stories about the characters that we are supposed to care about. Plot twists are welcome. Good guys defeating bad guys, that sort of theme is also welcome. However, if that's the case then I'd like the MC to go up against the villains in a fair and noble manner. Nothing like "oh, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you because she asked me to" type bullshit, or "oh, he treated my girls badly so I'm gonna retaliate by threatening to rape his family" type insanity. I could really truly do without that kind of utter crap. Also, I prefer to play as the MC who isn't a jerk to his LI's. I'd much rather hear the MC and his LI telling each other "I love you" during the sex scenes than to witness the MC verbally degrading his partner via name-calling and just generally being disrespectful.

Now, I don't care if there are like 10 million people who complain saying along the lines of "pencil dicks" or "NTR-worthy" or whatever; I genuinely would like to see MC's with average sized penises. 5 to 6 inches: that's realistic. For crying out loud, even a little bit smaller is realistic. I don't care if "most game players" don't seem to want to see realistic. I don't even know what they are on about. I don't even know IF they are the majority. I just know that, at least as far as I'm concerned, a dick about the length of a forearm is just not nice to look at, and you're supposed to play as the very guy that has the damned thing. How am I supposed to find an MC like that relatable (unless he has a heart of gold, like the one from Now & Then)? Like I said, I'm fine with the storyline being unrealistic. But the physical attributes are another matter entirely.

In the similar vein of things, I also want to see more female characters with small breasts. Again, this is realistic. We however just don't really see too many games that feature girls whose cup sizes are B or smaller. But I also know this is tricky because, from what I've gathered, there's this stupid societal pressure put onto devs by platforms like Patreon to make the characters' breasts bigger, or they threaten the devs that their contents be banned, or something along those lines. We know why, we don't have to get into it. I call propaganda there, as it is a form of small breast shaming as well as shaming of those who prefer small breasts. I really can't stand that bullshit, but hey, it is what it is..............or so I've gathered.

Other than that, just romantic stuff and bonding of good souls. I love that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I'm sure a lot of stuff has already been mentioned but some stuff I'd love to see in more games

- lots of women to peruse
- variations on their body shapes and sizes and all that
- less focus on fetish stuff, just good old banging with 2 or more people involved, i'm tired of having to see if the pregnant peeing transgendered people are optional or the whole point of the game
- No more Bella Delphane rip offs. You know there are other youtuber/tiktokers/onlyfans girls out there?
- Sandbox games with more stuff to do, more freedom.
- As you make girls more sexual/corrupted/however the game has it, their appearance changes
- less milfs, more daughters
- no more games that introduce girls and then not have them be fuckable. Obviously underaged characters are exempted, but man i hate when a sister or a cousin or friend at school is introduced and you can't do anything with them
- creators who don't realize that their favorite characters aren't everyone elses so they focus all their effort on them, and ignore everything else. Too many games its clear the creator is just milf hungry and is leaving the young woman to sit around and not get any D.
- phone/computer stuff. I love when a game has sexting or some kind of instagram/onlyfans style site you can visit and see the girls post more and more explicit photos to it. Its 2023 right now, that should be in most games.
- character models that don't look like lovecraftan horrors from beyond the stars.
- keep dialog down to whats needed. Some games the characters go on and on and on and you just end up crtl through it. Obviously someone spent time writing it but there's a point where reading it becomes a chore.
- lastly, no more fail states. These are 80s and 90s Sierra games, you shouldn't be able to end up in a situation where you've fucked yourself over by not doing something in a very specific way in a specific order and there is no indication that you're doing this. I played a game not that long ago where i borked myself because i finished one womans path before moving onto another but because I did that, i had locked myself out of being able to complete anothers. like either don't tie progression to doing things in an specific way, or lock out doing girl As stuff before you do Bs.

EDIT: All mini games should be skippable. Even the fun ones aren't fun to do more than a few times.