What do you want to see in games ?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
A good balance between story and sex in the case of VN's, gameplay that is both worthwhile and not a chore in sandboxes and characters with personality that translates into sex scenes in every game, romantic characters should not feel exactly the same as casual FwB or total slutbox characters in scenes, come on it's not that hard.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
I made MC have a dick thats about two hands long. Nonstop comments about pencil dick and possible NTR because of it etc.

So I've learned that all you fuckers secretly want to see massive dongs ;)
Why not both? It'd be funny in a sci-fi or fantasy game to use the normal dong for the chicks you like, but to bust out the meat-bat to lay waste to that tsundere bitch who you are about to hate-fuck into ahegao submission.

Show me the fear in here eyes when I drop trousers.

FRhys

Jul 29, 2020
I'd like to see games where some of the sexual encounters actually have gameplay associated with them. Not the Illusion "click and drag here to pump" (that's not gameplay) but some other means. I tried out Karryn's Prison for a bit and they are on the track of what I'd like to see but still want something a bit more involved. I do think a turn based system might work well since you can just play normally or take your time if the mood is right ;)

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone remember the movie "Cruel Intentions"? Basicly the first half of that movie but dialed to 11 or 12...
Using seduction as a weapon to socially control and exploit people, hurt them emotionally and psychically... Lots of "reverse NTR" if it's a female protagonist...
I know, I'm sick... :cautious:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What do you want to see in games?
Proper grammar usage and correctly spelled words.

It shouldn't be that hard. There are tools that checks for that stuff. The text shouldn't immediately make one think that it was developed by some punk kid half-assing it. Poor writing kills games for players like me. Encountering "chicken-scratch" and deciphering its meaning in context to the game's story just wastes the player's time and sanity. It's simply painful.

Developers, please implement better quality controls in this regard.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
- Renders , animation quality like Midnight Paradise/milfi city
- a lot of content like Summertime saga
- gameplay system (sandbox +VN) like Badik or Milfy city with quests
- a lot of milfs
- good written charecters and story.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd like to see games where some of the sexual encounters actually have gameplay associated with them. Not the Illusion "click and drag here to pump" (that's not gameplay) but some other means. I tried out Karryn's Prison for a bit and they are on the track of what I'd like to see but still want something a bit more involved. I do think a turn based system might work well since you can just play normally or take your time if the mood is right ;)
Maybe try this, can't remember if it has actual stats and gauges for the sex but it gives you plenty of control.

https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-3-9-innoxia.3564/

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
I want another game like "Good Girl Gone Bad"

I want 100 games like GGGB. I want a new (complete) game like GGGB to come out every month. The same way that a new shitty console platformer comes out every month.

Also, I need a female protagonist clone of Summertime Saga. Where you can get pregnant (game is useless if you can't).

I tried to play "Girl Life", and it's extremely customizable and open ended. But honestly, that just made everything feel less personal... With GGGB, you do kinda feel like you are in the character's shoes.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
"what do people want?"

I just read crazy dad's 'comic' series "mother - desire forbidden", and was once again amazed how little these quality aspects that people keep asking for matter. It literally fails at everything from engrish to incredibly uninspired and cliche mom-son setting, it's really hard to imagine how it could be done any worse.

and still, I kept clicking through the 8 part 'story' 70-100 pages each. I couldn't stop. it had a tall thicc mom that doesn't look under 35yo, and a dumbass 18yo-ish son trying to fuck her. that's it.

and when I got through with it, I kinda felt like I want to see more of that shit show. in a completely unironic way.

so I've been trying to wrap my head around why it still works with so little done right. and the things it doesn't have are:

-deep characters, no arc whatsoever.
-no original story.
-no fetish bloat. it's about one thing and one thing only, getting the mom to fuck you.
-no grammar whatsoever, I honestly think the writer must've had a stroke while writing, and not the good kind.
-great models.
-good graphics. (it's not awful, but what's good about it comes from the daz models as default.)

other things it didn NOT have, things that would ruin it instantly:

-shota mc.
-early sex. it's a long very badly done waiting game, yet it keeps tension because no early sex.
-pedo-bait little sister.
-NTR. (I know it has its audience, but that's a tiny niche and adding it instantly cuts out 80-90% of audience.)

things I think it did right:

-subject matter, and focusing on it without distractions. with this I don't mean that it's good because it's mom-son incest, but that he chose a hugely popular genre, and didn't start cutting out subsets of that audience by adding niche fetishes that would each lose a segment of readers. he kept his main audience intact. very few games here do that, hence very few people like them. even when a game begins well and everybody loves it, 9/10 the dev loses them right after setting up the world by taking a huge wrong turn. it's almost always something like adding NTR, futanari, or adding a thousand generic easy side-sluts for no reason.

-mom wasn't a slut. now, she was very quickly on board with the idea of fucking her son, but she still showed apprehension all the way through. she was interested right away, and it was shown in both imagery and inner monologue, but she still had to be convinced. however flimsy that rational was.

-son was a pervert and a moron, but he wasn't rapey. even though he forged the emails of mom's therapist to hint her that it's okay for her to fuck her son. now, the reason why I'm bringing this up, is that a LOT of people get turned off by rape vibes. it once again cuts out most of the audience. and here's the alternative, if you show the heroine's inner motivation you can get away with murder.

so. what I'm getting at here is not that we should make games as badly as this awful thing. I'm trying to draw the attention to why it WORKS despite all the failings 'everybody knows' are wrong. and I think it does it with a very simple recipe: 1) keep your core audience intact. don't split it. 2) avoid early sex. tease, but don't give up the goods. and 3) don't write mean characters.

so when we ask: "what do people want?" I don't think we're getting useful answers. I don't think the answers even reflect the commenter's tastes very well. time and time again I see people saying they like 'deep characters' and 'story driven games', then they're asked what games they've tried and they give a list of nukiges. and when people say they hate sandboxes, they've played all of them. meanwhile the story driven games with 'deep characters' barely have supporters. excluding the like 3 japanese VNs that were made decades ago (with huge talent far surpassing anything we have here). people are bad at having relevant opinions.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
Most games are made by men for men. What you're locking for is even more rare than...a politician being honest...
You could try or LifePlay. Both get monthly updates but being Sandbox, both are also in development for years now...
GGGB was/is quite unique and it probably will never give any remotly similar.
Why'd you respond to me if you didn't read my comment?

• Angry
Reactions: Faceless0ne
Jul 3, 2020
I'd like a dark-skinned MILF Teacher ;
(a) Blackmailed into Sexual Slavery/Degradation by her Female Students / her Male Students / her Colleagues/Principal/Janitor
(b) Cursed by a Disgruntled Student / Jealous Rival and tormented by depraved Ghosts who turn her into a Slutty Exhibitionist.