What happen to MYSTERFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
+Tropical Tide :p but u can skip it ;) it's juat an short teaser without content

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting to see myster actually posted here.
and sad to see no one really answered him...

and @bas Dude I know it doesn't have anything to do with rule7,you just don't wan't to share, you're actually a douche,taking advantage of us and stuff,just share it why u gotta be soo pissing off? :ROFLMAO::p:coffee:
hides in a corner

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get the scenes with Etta, Michael's teacher? I'm part of the math competition now but I don't know how to progress.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Dude I know it doesn't have anything to do with rule7,you just don't wan't to share, you're actually a douche,taking advantage of us and stuff,just share it why u gotta be soo pissing off? :ROFLMAO::p:coffee:
And look at all the badges he now have. @bas looks like a general in some South American dictatorship :p

hides in a corner
Is there some place for me ?

Reactions: bas and recreation

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, honestly, I'm flattered by seeing all of these comments, from time to time I may stumble upon a "hey wheres myster" post and feel sad.
The only reason I made these games was of pleasure, I already make enough from my job, and also never wanted to be committed to these projects, as people previously said here.
The problem with adult games, is that 1/2 of the passion is based on a sexual desire, and when that desire is satisfied, you look for something better to spend your time on. Incest games are even worse, after finishing the sister and mother's scenes you are left out with basically nothing, and adding other content to the game would probably make it... a different game. I'm still a huge fan of adult games, and happened to play most of the games mentioned in this thread, and still have an urge to create one from time to time, but unless I'll have some good idea in my head, I rather stick to doing something else, also, I don't have the time I used to have back when I made those games.
And if I do have some spare time, I rather invest it in my girlfriend / personal projects / go to the beach / etc...

Really proud to see that many developers were inspired out of my games, this surprises me, I thought this game is no different from any other 3d CG game, and does not stand out. But they seem to have. Would be interested to know what makes them stand out, my only guess is that the writing / ideas were unique... or the animated sections were better, not sure tho' maybe it's because the characters had a some sort of "realistic dirt" to them, art wisely?

The blog was taken down mostly because I felt I had enough, and even tho' this was my personal gallery of unfinished creations, I felt it'd be better to not have a personal hub of them, maybe because of their semi-foul nature.

In any case, not gone, still here, playing games, and having fun.
Currently the only type of game I think I may create is an adult - strategy game.
You see alot of novels / adventures / platformers / clones of the same games over and over, this may be a refreshing idea...
i loved you games becouse there are games with incest enough but idk your story with the unity engine and tk17 art it felt like a great game and i loved your ideas well maybe someday you finde free time to work again on a game or maybe get inspired to continue a game. i wish you the best for the future thanks for the games everyone loved the long vacation or micheals family.

Reactions: Cramone

yurilins

May 11, 2017
Hi, honestly, I'm flattered by seeing all of these comments, from time to time I may stumble upon a "hey wheres myster" post and feel sad.
The only reason I made these games was of pleasure, I already make enough from my job, and also never wanted to be committed to these projects, as people previously said here.
The problem with adult games, is that 1/2 of the passion is based on a sexual desire, and when that desire is satisfied, you look for something better to spend your time on. Incest games are even worse, after finishing the sister and mother's scenes you are left out with basically nothing, and adding other content to the game would probably make it... a different game. I'm still a huge fan of adult games, and happened to play most of the games mentioned in this thread, and still have an urge to create one from time to time, but unless I'll have some good idea in my head, I rather stick to doing something else, also, I don't have the time I used to have back when I made those games.
And if I do have some spare time, I rather invest it in my girlfriend / personal projects / go to the beach / etc...

Really proud to see that many developers were inspired out of my games, this surprises me, I thought this game is no different from any other 3d CG game, and does not stand out. But they seem to have. Would be interested to know what makes them stand out, my only guess is that the writing / ideas were unique... or the animated sections were better, not sure tho' maybe it's because the characters had a some sort of "realistic dirt" to them, art wisely?

The blog was taken down mostly because I felt I had enough, and even tho' this was my personal gallery of unfinished creations, I felt it'd be better to not have a personal hub of them, maybe because of their semi-foul nature.

Currently the only type of game I think I may create is an adult - strategy game.
You see alot of novels / adventures / platformers / clones of the same games over and over, this may be a refreshing idea...
thanks a lot for the very good work.

Nov 4, 2017

Myster, dude love your content so much. Would love it if you'd come back and create some more. Maybe its time to come out of the shadows and start creating again. ;)

Reactions: DudeDiabolos

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Someone can reupload his games? "The Long Vacation", "Lone Mother", "Michael Family" "Apocalyptic Justin"?

Status
Not open for further replies.