What happen to MYSTERFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, there's a little game called The Twist that is based on Michael's Family.

might of heard of it idk
Yes it's based, i know that but...

from Mysterful games there are another 2:

Lone Mother & PostApocalyptic...

Another great one was: "The Long Vacation"

for me honestly, from him? 3 where great:

Michael Family (now called: "The Twist", based? ok but still is still on going ^^)

PostApocalyptic (2 scenes only.. still it was good)

& "The Long Vacation" damm that game was great! too bad isn't finished and/or somebody else don't want to end it.. or re-work it... that was great, it's my fav from Mysterful...

Reactions: DiabloCadet

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Going to dump the folder as it's 7 gigs that could be used for something else.
You'll probably not be able to put the link here, his games don't really works fine with the .

Reactions: dean

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@anne O'nymous

What link? I was talking about dumping the folder with their games in the trash to make room for other more important stuff instead of having it taking up 7 gigs of space.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What link? I was talking about dumping the folder with their games in the trash [...]
Well, that's not the usual meaning of "I'll dump it" in this particular case, and I got confused by what you said.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
A Question guys, besides of "The Long Vacation" or the today called: "The Twist"...

Is there any other project of Mysterful that has been re-worked or kind of similar?

"The Long Vacation" = "The Twist", ok...

but what about his other 3 games:

"Lone Mother" ?

"Michael Family" ?

"Apocalyptic Justin" ?

any of those 3 got re-worked or... is there any kind like those 3 somewhere?

Reactions: alejowillo

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Nah it's just an Re-Upload because the File is the same (100 megabytes), the first one was uploaded there in 2016, now.. for Unknown reasons the guy Re-Uploads now....

Of course, if Mysterful could continue those games or else, that would be great!

Well, the idea is still on-going with "The Twist" so one of his games is still "alive" if you wanna say...

There are others to finish...
:cry::cry::cry:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anything on svs that isn't uploaded by my wife Alexx is 95% fake or mislabeled, b4 was just the last build he did before he quit.

(also don't link shit here since its banned, please)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Also anything linked on those other places are usually older versions but also use shit file hosts that throttle downloads and sometimes adds stuff to the files.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Someday meaby he will return home...

Still one of his creations honestly was very good. Family Vacation.

I was very interested on that one but then i knew about he wasn't going to work on that and other games...

Still after a time we got: "The Twist" the characters are quite the same from MF'g if you think about it..

Still, i always wonder how his game could continue after Justin saw his Friend with his Mother... as well other acts like Justin and his Friend Sister and all that...

It was very good.. very good.

Hope somebody if isn't him, could keep working on that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never let Chuck near the mom or anyone else for that matter in the one game I was waiting for the option to knock his ass off the wall and see if he broke like humpty dumpty did. Some of his other games were interesting as well like Micheal and lone mother.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Myster

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, honestly, I'm flattered by seeing all of these comments, from time to time I may stumble upon a "hey wheres myster" post and feel sad.
The only reason I made these games was of pleasure, I already make enough from my job, and also never wanted to be committed to these projects, as people previously said here.
The problem with adult games, is that 1/2 of the passion is based on a sexual desire, and when that desire is satisfied, you look for something better to spend your time on. Incest games are even worse, after finishing the sister and mother's scenes you are left out with basically nothing, and adding other content to the game would probably make it... a different game. I'm still a huge fan of adult games, and happened to play most of the games mentioned in this thread, and still have an urge to create one from time to time, but unless I'll have some good idea in my head, I rather stick to doing something else, also, I don't have the time I used to have back when I made those games.
And if I do have some spare time, I rather invest it in my girlfriend / personal projects / go to the beach / etc...

Really proud to see that many developers were inspired out of my games, this surprises me, I thought this game is no different from any other 3d CG game, and does not stand out. But they seem to have. Would be interested to know what makes them stand out, my only guess is that the writing / ideas were unique... or the animated sections were better, not sure tho' maybe it's because the characters had a some sort of "realistic dirt" to them, art wisely?

The blog was taken down mostly because I felt I had enough, and even tho' this was my personal gallery of unfinished creations, I felt it'd be better to not have a personal hub of them, maybe because of their semi-foul nature.

In any case, not gone, still here, playing games, and having fun.
Currently the only type of game I think I may create is an adult - strategy game.
You see alot of novels / adventures / platformers / clones of the same games over and over, this may be a refreshing idea...

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
I would love it if someone could upload a torrent or Gdrive of all of Mysterful's games I'd like to replay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.