What happen to MYSTERFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
One of many reasons i can think of, is that Myster only do these games for training, [...]
Not for training. He said it more than once, he made his games just because he had an idea and the time/knowledge to make it real. So, it's more by passion than anything else. Then, come the day he don't have anymore idea for a game, or an idea for another one... He know pretty well that he's like that, and said one day that it's why he always refused to have a Patreon page or something like this, because he don't want to be committed to finishing his games.
I assume that the passion faded more that habitually, or that life gave him another thing to care a lot about, and that's why he stopped.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I remember playing this guy's games... They looked like a budget version of The Twist.

They were good tho, there was this one about a woman and her children living in a post apocalyptic world, good stuff.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Something news ???
He's highly notorious for not completing his projects and disappear without any traces. I, like many other fans I guess, wrote to him several times in vain. Still, he can make a comeback in several months like as if nothing happened. He's a master at making those types of comebacks. Now, May be this time will be different. I do recall seeing him talking about his personal life/wife/work etc... He said he needed to take some distance from the incest world and came back 3-4 months later with an update to ML. Since then, it's Total Silence. He even deleted his blog.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
this may be a in vain question, a few years late question but does anybody know how to get in the bathroom while the mom is there, I've broken the lock over and over but still can't seem to get in? is it a bug? thanks guys.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
this may be a in vain question, a few years late question but does anybody know how to get in the bathroom while the mom is there, I've broken the lock over and over but still can't seem to get in? is it a bug? thanks guys.
Don't remember how I did, but I remember that I did it. I must depend of the affection/lust/whatever level of the mom, and she probably should have seen you in the bathroom first.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I remember playing this guy's games... They looked like a budget version of The Twist................and oddly enough i really liked it and his other work even though the updates were far and in-between.

Do anyone know anyone that do some similar shota milf games?

Flighinghigh69

Aug 22, 2017
Played his games some time ago and was checking up if he had made anything new or updated any of his others.
Sad to hear hes removed himself.

Out of curiosity does anyone know what the last versions of his games were, just checking if I missed anything

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If the guy wasn't mentally unstable he could have become a top Patreon dev. Shame.
I don't think it was a question of mental stability.
He always said that he did this by pure pleasure and on his free time. That's why he always refused to have a Patreon account, since it make it a job with implications (like the need to have a death line). That's also why he don't have a finished game. Once he don't take pleasure anymore working on one, he pass to another.
Also, he started years ago, so many things change with the time passing. He can have found love, have had children, or whatever provide him more pleasure than coding and/or let him with less free time.
So yes, I'm sad that we'll not have updates on his games, but also happy for him that he found some other way to put pleasure in his life, whatever can be this way.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
You don't know what was happening in the background for most of these abandoned games. Every game on F95 has the potential to get it's developers/creators/distributors arrested/divorced/fired SOMEWHERE.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You don't know what was happening in the background for most of these abandoned games. Every game on F95 has the potential to get it's developers/creators/distributors arrested/divorced/fired SOMEWHERE.
Or you can actually read this thread and found .

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Or you can actually read this thread and found .
No it's more a meta response There are lots of reasons devs vanish This is a hobby that can get your SO upset at you OR legal issues in addition to normal dev burnout. There is less incentive to continue these things. I did read that and some things in his stuff/blog/postings previously made me believe he had a accumulation of things to make him stop.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
No it's more a meta response
Or it can be a FBI agent wanting to hide the fact that he was arrested after his wife asked for divorce because of some decease. /s But you're still missing the point.
There's an answer, and it doesn't matter if it's the truth or not. It's both what we get and all what we need. We're not his buddies, we are just random persons who enjoyed playing his game. If he thought that we needed or deserved to know more, he would have said more. No need to speculate on the reason, just to accept the one he gave.
After, if you want, you can still do as people did for Nergal when he stopped, and speculate for weeks. In the end they all looks just ridiculous, bashing him, inventing so many stupid reasons, acting like insensitive selfish brats who can't stand the lost of their favorite toy, now that the exact reason is knew.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Michael Family & Post-Apocalyptic where great, of course they ain't finish but... i hope he want to end them soon or at least somebody else does it...

His games are very good but need to finish them, even already with the versions we find somewhere, we already have a good time...

But there's more to do about them, i wonder if somebody else could take the lead of those games if he agree?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, there's a little game called The Twist that is based on Michael's Family.

might of heard of it idk

Status
Not open for further replies.