What happened to the MMD thread this time?

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
You log in and post it in the request category. Don't have to use korean, if you make yourself a ID and log in you'll see the rest of the post that was hidden to non-logged users

Is this link from latest F95 before it got deleted? Is there anything new? How do I check the frequent update? I'm a bit confused because it doesn't look like f95 where you can just see the thread posted frequently.

belka117

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone, I downloaded chengxuyuan(中二病的程序姬)'s collection from the hidden MMD discussion thread in July. I downloaded it through Baidu Yun Pan , but the link can't be found. The download is almost completed now, but I forgot to save the password. Which hero can provide me with the password? Thank you so much

Fakestfake

Nov 19, 2022
The app.element.io has never send me a confirmation email on my account registration process. Does anyone success an account registration?
[EDIT] What is recommended clients for Matrix? I have not succeeded with Element.io, nheko, Quaternion.
I’m having similar issues

HDGhost

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, i created some Reqeust Threads in "Comic & Animation Requests" (4 threads).
Maybe someone hast one or more of these collections and can answer my requests or even better create a collection-Thread for these creators.

Greetings and have a nice day too all of you.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
To be honest, I don't see why people are complaining here to begin with. For three reasons, the MMD sharing thread was closed. The sharing of CP or R7 contents continued. Reason 2: As compared to strictly reporting the individuals who shared it. The typical user of the mmd thread continued to post new content despite the rules being broken. Reason 3: Since reason 2 makes it impossible to maintain the thread moderated, it is unrealistic to expect the staff or moderators to read through so many pages in order to find the "forbidden" content—especially since this is a recurring problem. It comes down to the overall benefit of the site users, which means nuking the MMD thread so Mods/Staff can concentrate on other more important areas that are more frequently used by the users of this site. Additionally, there aren't enough mods to dedicate one to a single thread that isn't even used by 98% of the community. No there isn't a conspiracy about Mod/Staff disliking the MMD content. There would be no more than 2% of content on the forum if we started removing anything we didn't like. After all taste is different. Last but not least, we don't currently forbid content sharing. Instead, we ask that you move to the animations area, start request threads about your artist, and share the content as soon as you can. You can then report any content that is shared, and we'll try our best to move it to the animation area. This will make the threads appear cleaner, make it easier to find content, and make it easier to spot rule violations. As for the F95 Volunteers, it will make it easier to keep track of the entire situation, and the MMD user will benefit from being able to locate his content more easily if he knows the artist.

kitti65

May 20, 2018
A few regular uploaders of the thread and myself are giving Matrix a try. If you haven't heard of it, it's sort of a discord clone but also not really. Less likely to be shut down like a discord server anyways. invite is here

I have most of the thread archived and will slowly re-upload stuff there.

Don't really want to get into the drama of things, it seems that most of the mods aren't interested in MMD, so spending time policing the nonsense the thread produces is understandably not something they wish to do. Hard to argue with that. I also hadn't checked the thread in a few days so have no idea what even went down. From the sound of it though, we survived the great puzzle incident of 2024 only to be done in by good ol' rule 7. Bit of a shame really, I thought something more bizzare and hilarious would have brought the end to the thread.

Also, to be completely fair, that thread was a huge mess. Even as someone who does like mmd, I can't deny that trying to keep everything organized in the index was a bit of a chore. I always worried what would happen after I reached a few thousand lines in the excel sheet and it becomes less and less usable. It was hard to leave because it kinda worked, and doing something else would take effort, but deleting the thread and forcing us to find a way to better organize this stuff may end up being for the better.
Better use this. Mod still don't wanna answer us why anyway.

RULE 7?
https://f95zone.to/tags/loli/
https://f95zone.to/tags/shota/

Last edited:
Reactions: SaraVL57

GTAFAN90

May 8, 2023
To be honest, I don't see why people are complaining here to begin with. For three reasons, the MMD sharing thread was closed. The sharing of CP or R7 contents continued. Reason 2: As compared to strictly reporting the individuals who shared it. The typical user of the mmd thread continued to post new content despite the rules being broken. Reason 3: Since reason 2 makes it impossible to maintain the thread moderated, it is unrealistic to expect the staff or moderators to read through so many pages in order to find the "forbidden" content—especially since this is a recurring problem. It comes down to the overall benefit of the site users, which means nuking the MMD thread so Mods/Staff can concentrate on other more important areas that are more frequently used by the users of this site. Additionally, there aren't enough mods to dedicate one to a single thread that isn't even used by 98% of the community. No there isn't a conspiracy about Mod/Staff disliking the MMD content. There would be no more than 2% of content on the forum if we started removing anything we didn't like. After all taste is different. Last but not least, we don't currently forbid content sharing. Instead, we ask that you move to the animations area, start request threads about your artist, and share the content as soon as you can. You can then report any content that is shared, and we'll try our best to move it to the animation area. This will make the threads appear cleaner, make it easier to find content, and make it easier to spot rule violations. As for the F95 Volunteers, it will make it easier to keep track of the entire situation, and the MMD user will benefit from being able to locate his content more easily if he knows the artist.
Ok now explain me why the Koikatsu card sharing thread was discontinued? I mean it was for sharing Koikatsu cards, not Koikatsu scenes right? Or do the mods think that it's also illegal to share cards of clothed lolis? WTF

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Ok now explain me why the Koikatsu card sharing thread was discontinued? I mean it was for sharing Koikatsu cards, not Koikatsu scenes right? Or do the mods think that it's also illegal to share cards of clothed lolis? WTF
How should I know about that? I only know about MMD because it's related to my badge. Idk about the card thread; you gotta ask for that Ryahn RedKnight N7 or some other staff member.