Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
I'm a major fanboy over this game so I went ahead and got as many versions as I could from his patreon page. I've also made a changelog for as many changelog versions as I could find. Will update as versions change and if I find more info but this is what I got for now.

Version History:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Game Version Downloads:
MEGA - -
can anyone re upload the old versions?

ppiper

Oct 10, 2019
can anyone re upload the old versions?
I have the Patreon Beta 8.0 build that I believe has all of the removed content still in it. I can upload it somewhere for you I just don't know what host site is best. I'd rather not use Mega because I don't feel like making an account but I'm willing to if there's no better alternative.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I have the Patreon Beta 8.0 build that I believe has all of the removed content still in it. I can upload it somewhere for you I just don't know what host site is best. I'd rather not use Mega because I don't feel like making an account but I'm willing to if there's no better alternative.
Try . No account required. There's also a list of approved host sites for future reference.

Reactions: ppiper

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I'm a major fanboy over this game so I went ahead and got as many versions as I could from his patreon page. I've also made a changelog for as many changelog versions as I could find. Will update as versions change and if I find more info but this is what I got for now.

Version History:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Game Version Downloads:
- -
added some new hosts since the old ones were sent to the DMCA shadow realm
- - -
have fun
1625998314419.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes