• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
doesn't allow AI genned art in games posted to their storefront. Obviously this doesn't rule out the dev using AI and posting anyway.
I'm still deciding whether or not the art is definitely AI genned, or the artist inadvertently hit that AI uncanny valley really well. In either case, I wouldn't call the art particularly good. Which I think has a hand in why it looks like
They changed that rule IIRC. Now you can have AI art as long as you tag it as such.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm pretty sure it's AI. The girl's hair changes shades of green ever so slightly in each picture, there is 'eye spillage' in a couple of images and the fingers change sizes way too much for an artist who, if we assume is a real person, would clearly have some concept of anatomy judging by the other images.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Unsurprisingly shes more human than frog.

It is anime after-all.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
"What if Your Girl Was a Frog ?"

She'd become a real VTuber, for the delight of all parasocial weebs out there with money to burn.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know what you're talking about :Clueless:

I'm not smart enough to know whether fucking frogss is good or not but either way, do not stick your dicks in actual frogs
lol on the off-chance you're not being sarcastic(hard to tell online sometimes) I mean I'm not even sure I see a "frog girl" like a cat girl would have cat ears and tail but otherwise pass as a human. I'm barely seeing any frog here. The title might as well be "What if your girl was a human?"

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
lol on the off-chance you're not being sarcastic(hard to tell online sometimes) I mean I'm not even sure I see a "frog girl" like a cat girl would have cat ears and tail but otherwise pass as a human. I'm barely seeing any frog here. The title might as well be "What if your girl was a human?"
The best you can get out of a 'frog girl' is a long tongue and maybe the ability to jump high, this just isnt the kind of game who goes into anthro i guess

And me being sarcastic? What? nooooooo