Airashie

Feb 23, 2019
hundred percent a frog.png

"You're telling me, that my wife, is now a frog. That's what you're telling me?"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIfYourGirlWasAFrog2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
What if Your Girl Was a Frog ?
It all depends on what she does with her tongue.
614-06116211en_Masterfile.jpg

And what kind of fly she prefers Buzz or Zipper.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
The girl is definitely AI generated right? I feel like she doesn't match the style past art of the dev or of the background and other objects, and the poses don't seem to quite fit the scene like I would expect them to if they were intentionally drawn for those scenes.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
Definitely not the same artist, just look at the difference in the previews. In the previous game, the girl is actually touching stuff in the scenes like the guy, bed, and window. In this one, things look like they were "drawn" separately and just placed on top of each other. Maybe the same artist drew the backgrounds and frogs, although I think they look lower quality than the previous game so I doubt it. But I'm more convinced that the girl is AI-generated now.

May 31, 2019
The girl is definitely AI generated right? I feel like she doesn't match the style past art of the dev or of the background and other objects, and the poses don't seem to quite fit the scene like I would expect them to if they were intentionally drawn for those scenes.
I'm quite sure Steam doesn't allow AI genned art in games posted to their storefront. Obviously this doesn't rule out the dev using AI and posting anyway.
I'm still deciding whether or not the art is definitely AI genned, or the artist inadvertently hit that AI uncanny valley really well. In either case, I wouldn't call the art particularly good. Which I think has a hand in why it looks like AI.