What is a very popular but underrepresented fetish amongst you?

Lieu Laesciffe

Nov 17, 2023
I'm making a fuly 3DCG game with Monstergirlsand I was wondering if this is an interesting kink for you aswell, or if I'm way too optimistic as how this would go.
The only thing I know for sure is that I can make good looking 3D Fantasy monstergirls, and I though of a few gameplay mechanics involving bondage and that would be interesting to have.
So yeah, Monsters+Bondage - my main concern is that most of games are often in the opposite spectrum, where the player is the sub - almost a Jerk Off Instruction type of deal.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Asking about what fetishes you should include usually doesn't go very well. You often get a selection of randos trying to get you to cater to their fetishes, that doesn't have to reflect what's really popular. And it's better to focus on the fetishes you like as a dev than on what's popular.

Sounds like you have found a niche combo tho. Are you looking for unrelated fetishes you could include or for underrepresented fetishes that go along well with what you have?

Lieu Laesciffe

Nov 17, 2023
I'm not looking for any fetishes to inlude on my game, I'm just wondering what fetishes are underrepresented in general :) Forgive me if I wasn't very clear on my original post, english isn't my first language and the narrative structure is a little bit different from my native tongue

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I'm not looking for any fetishes to inlude on my game, I'm just wondering what fetishes are underrepresented in general :) Forgive me if I wasn't very clear on my original post, english isn't my first language and the narrative structure is a little bit different from my native tongue
Nah, you didn't say you were looking for fetishes to include, my bad. You get plenty of devs here asking for advice what they should put in their game, so I read your post as that "genre". Though responses may still be randos asking you to cater to their fetishes...

About optimism, I don't know if you plan to monetise it in any way, but building an audience is sorta like a marathon and a lottery in one. Most devs earn way less than minimum wage in a rich country and it took them more than a year to get there.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
So yeah, Monsters+Bondage - my main concern is that most of games are often in the opposite spectrum, where the player is the sub - almost a Jerk Off Instruction type of deal.
the reason why I just skip monster girl games is exactly because the default femdom, but also because they tend to have insta-horny girls which leaves nothing to play for. flip it around and yeah, I'd play monster girl games like that.

not sure if people would find the game though, as the monster girl subs wouldn't like it and everybody else would skip it assuming it's a sub game.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Drugs.

I don't mean daterape trash, nor aphrodisiacs, hypnotics, or magical potions; I mean the MC themselves (and maybe their partners too, but the MC is what matters here) using drugs to enhance their experience - just having sex while high on something fun.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Seduction and corruption. There are not many such games, and those that exist look cringy AF. The whole seduction looks like the protagonist behaves like a creep or an incel or a creep incel, and women, impressed by such a performance, jump on his dick. So It's cringe a little more than completely.

Reactions: Geigi

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
To be more precise, half of them earn US$ 200/month or less. What mean that they don't even earn the equivalent of one week at minimum wage.
True, true. And now you can get that message in a handy image format:

Or one with your number:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Popular but underrepresented fetishes are rape and incest. Any fetish that Patreon bans is underrepresented since they are the de facto regulator of this market, but rape and incest are the big ones
My man, incest is the most used tag on this site. How is it underrepresented?

Reactions: HDiddy