What is a very popular but underrepresented fetish amongst you?

stunnedhope

Feb 26, 2018
Voyeurism as a main feature of the game.

There are games with the occasional peek or the like, but usually they're only moments on the way to getting further with the love interest, often with them getting caught and then the love interest is aroused and knows they're interested.

I'm talking setting up cameras, recording nudity, peephole, etc. type of voyeurism.

Reactions: Bobo137

Jungletrek

Dec 4, 2023
The thing that brought me to this board, searching for a specific game 'Cutting Room', i.e. castration. Lot's of "ball busting" stuff out there but soft, repeated bops.

Or for that matter, executrix with knives. Strangling is lame to me.

Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
See, I never understood this. It's the same with most NTR. I'm not trying to kinkshame, but I don't get the appeal of watching someone get there entire life ruined. It just seems evil to me.
And I never understood Incest, it just seems evil and yuck to me. Or Futa, especially if you can make someone Futa in a game. Simple solution: I don´t play these games.

So there are games with blackmail in it. What I want: BETTER games in this niche. In my opinion, most of these games have a very bad storyline and the blackmailed behaving implausible.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
And I never understood Incest, it just seems evil and yuck to me. Or Futa, especially if you can make someone Futa in a game. Simple solution: I don´t play these games.

So there are games with blackmail in it. What I want: BETTER games in this niche. In my opinion, most of these games have a very bad storyline and the blackmailed behaving implausible.
Incest? Yuck, sure, I can see that. But evil? 9.9/10 times it's consensual, so I wouldn't go evil. And futa is just an archetype, nothing evil about it.

I'd say blackmail is mostly implausible in games because most people haven't done anything bad enough that is actually blackmail worthy. They have no frame of reference, no experience to pull from. It's hard to write about bad shit, when the worst most people have done is lie to someone.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The thing that brought me to this board, searching for a specific game 'Cutting Room', i.e. castration. Lot's of "ball busting" stuff out there but soft, repeated bops.

Or for that matter, executrix with knives. Strangling is lame to me.
This may just be me, but I don't think castration is very popular. That's just about as niche as you can get.

Reactions: Jaike

Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
Incest? Yuck, sure, I can see that. But evil? 9.9/10 times it's consensual, so I wouldn't go evil. And futa is just an archetype, nothing evil about it.
I didn´t want to dive into an ethical discussion. So I could explain to you, why I think Incest and Futa are evil and yuck in my opinion, but it would derail my point. Which was:
Simple solution: I don´t play these games.
So let´s keep it here, prettyplease,
I'm not trying to kinkshame
and forget the "but" that´s following.

I'd say blackmail is mostly implausible in games because most people haven't done anything bad enough that is actually blackmail worthy. They have no frame of reference, no experience to pull from. It's hard to write about bad shit, when the worst most people have done is lie to someone.
Yes, that´s true. The grounding story almost always lacks immersion.

But the biggest problem with Blackmail-Games seems to me the reaction of the victim: One nude-pic and she is ready to do anything. No refusal, no thinking, no plan to counter the BM. Dumb storyline. Games often concentrate on the result, not on how to get there. I would like to see more along "The journey is the reward".

Not only in BM-Plots, btw.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I didn´t want to dive into an ethical discussion. So I could explain to you, why I think Incest and Futa are evil and yuck in my opinion, but it would derail my point.
I know you don't want to get into it, and I won't go any further, but I gotta point out the hilarity that, in your opinion, futa is evil but somehow realistic blackmail is a-ok.

Reactions: Bobo137