Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Is there a lot of story after getting a laptop? Been playing for a while with max relationships n stuff. But just wondering if there is more stuff and if it's worth grinding for them dollar bills. I would assume so since it's like the first quest but just asking since I have yet to save up enough for that.

Sconta

May 24, 2023
Quest: Sleep at your room (city) sound on, but nothing special happens when I sleep in my room

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Welcome Jena on Sunday early morning from your room (city) sound on i get a black screen?
Sorry for late reply!

if both David and Alex are locked away after pregnancy, this step won't work

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Quest: Sleep at your room (city) sound on, but nothing special happens when I sleep in my room
Make sure Emma isn't lactating and sleeps in the city home room, not the Dorm. if it is still bugged, send me your save to take a look

Last edited:

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hi all,

I don't have the ability to delete any comments or control the entire thread. I have the same permissions as you do. The site admin has full control, and I don't have the option to delete or ban anyone.

If a comment gets deleted for any reason, please refer to the site's General rules. I recall a few 5-star ratings being removed because they didn't comply with the rating guidelines.

I appreciate all forms of feedback and continuously enhance my game based on it. I noticed the comment about adding an option to disable pregnancy for those who prefer it off. Thank you, everyone!

Thank you all

Aug 7, 2020
Hi all,

I don't have the ability to delete any comments or control the entire thread. I have the same permissions as you do. The site admin has full control, and I don't have the option to delete or ban anyone.

If a comment gets deleted for any reason, please refer to the site's General rules. I recall a few 5-star ratings being removed because they didn't comply with the rating guidelines.

I appreciate all forms of feedback and continuously enhance my game based on it. I noticed the comment about adding an option to disable pregnancy for those who prefer it off. Thank you, everyone!

Thank you all
Thank You for Clarifying, and working on the option for those of us who don't like IRL consequences!

Sartumon

Jun 10, 2023
How to get a school uniform? I completed the main quest before ongoing (;D), I raised corruption to 687 points and I can’t figure out how to raise fame points at school. All I see is the message “it’s time to change school uniform” but I have no idea where to get it.

P.S.

Sorry, my mistake. Joyplayer simply hid part of the screen from me in the mall. An ancient scaling problem.

Last edited:

Cosmicpat

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone happen to know what the Alex aroused scene is from? it looks so familiar (the one where he run in to the room and they do it and he gets tossed.)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Does anyone happen to know what the Alex aroused scene is from? it looks so familiar (the one where he run in to the room and they do it and he gets tossed.)
if i remember correctly its from the adult series family pies

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes