Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
If I changed the amount of money when downloading a file with a number at the end, it won’t load, perhaps this is also due to the browser. I use Google Chrome

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Can you add a pregnant swimsuit clothing option? I found you can get stuck in the some changing scenes and have to back out.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
there is two bikini for the pregnant MC
I don't know how I missed that, I've been using the same save for a while so I guess maybe when pregnancy was first added there was only 2 outfits? Well, I feel like an idiot now for not checking the store again lol.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I don't know how I missed that, I've been using the same save for a while so I guess maybe when pregnancy was first added there was only 2 outfits? Well, I feel like an idiot now for not checking the store again lol.
i had missed it too so dont worry. that is when i started a fresh play on each release

Reactions: Flamewolf

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So, a quick question. Does anyone know what kind of endings are planned? Like, are each of the characters the FMC can sleep with getting a loyalty-type ending? Are there endings dependent on specific actions that have nothing to do with who you're sleeping with, or how many babies you give birth to or whatever?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Since the dev put the game on hold for 30 days and isn't accepting new subs until at least then, maybe someone can release the patreon .65 version in case the dev unintentionally ghosts everyone and that version gets lost forever? I would have gone and subbed and downloaded it myself just now, but as I mentioned, he locked out future subs until next month when he is supposed to return...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Found 2 bugs, the first is repeated dialogue, the second is the sidebar on the right. Here is save.
hmm odd i dont have the bug on the right ( but then again i didnt get expelled) maybe someone with better skill than me might be able to do a quick fix on your save. and im unsure how to fix the repeated dialogue

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIsReal-0.62
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
hmm odd i dont have the bug on the right ( but then again i didnt get expelled) maybe someone with better skill than me might be able to do a quick fix on your save. and im unsure how to fix the repeated dialogue
The bug goes away when pregnant but comes back when not pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes