Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIsReal-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Found a bug, my character got knocked up by the pizza delivery guy but for some reason the only suspected father available is the bus guy. The previous pregnancy was bus guy but this time only fucked the pizza delivery guy.

Reactions: walbobo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Found a bug, my character got knocked up by the pizza delivery guy but for some reason the only suspected father available is the bus guy. The previous pregnancy was bus guy but this time only fucked the pizza delivery guy.
Thank you!

attached a fix on the first page

Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
I bought a camera in a supermarket, what does it give? It is connected with the trainer

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
What's the easiest way to get pregnant and have some preggo scenes? Or is that not in this?
No easy way it's rng, just get multiple creampies by valid soon to be dads and that's it. Most valid fathers have pregnant variations to their scenes but not all. If you get pregnant by the dad or brother be prepared to rush the main story.

Dec 26, 2021
No easy way it's rng, just get multiple creampies by valid soon to be dads and that's it. Most valid fathers have pregnant variations to their scenes but not all. If you get pregnant by the dad or brother be prepared to rush the main story.
I seee, I tried letting that quick time event happen with the dude chasing and then going for sex but nothing happened after many times so that's why I asked. I will try and get more creampies though

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I seee, I tried letting that quick time event happen with the dude chasing and then going for sex but nothing happened after many times so that's why I asked. I will try and get more creampies though
From my experience when you get creampied the notification will change based on how many you get, the first is "You have been creampied" then "You might be impregnated" and then it either cycles to the first message or plays a third "You have been impregnated" message confirming it before needing to take a pregnancy test (You'll still need to take the test to start the preg timer). That's the cycle of messages as I know it, but I've never gotten a positive test to appear on the first 2 messages.

Dec 26, 2021
From my experience when you get creampied the notification will change based on how many you get, the first is "You have been creampied" then "You might be impregnated" and then it either cycles to the first message or plays a third "You have been impregnated" message confirming it before needing to take a pregnancy test (You'll still need to take the test to start the preg timer). That's the cycle of messages as I know it, but I've never gotten a positive test to appear on the first 2 messages.
gotcha, will take this into consideration and try again, won't install new version just yet but I will soon

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Question will Exams keep happening till I get expelled? also anytime I try to play a edited save it wont work is this happening for others?

Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
Ктайлс

If you edited your save, save it in a different location or folder. The edited save adds a number to the file name because of it the game does not load, or delete the original from the folder!!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ктайлс

If you edited your save, save it in a different location or folder. The edited save adds a number to the file name because of it the game does not load, or delete the original from the folder!!
not true ive loaded a modded save with a (1) at the end of the numbers

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes